Suns plus 12

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Why? Based on the situationand general trends the spread makes no sense.
After scoring 115 or more Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS
After a upset win as dog they are 0-2 ATS
They are 2-2 ATS playing teams with a losing record.
The refs are not chalky
Not nearly enough for me to post on this
Philadelphia last had 2 days off 11-17
This will be 6 games from the first Hornet game to the last one which was a huge energy drain and by the way Phiadelphia has not had 3 ATS wins in a row this season and after the Suns game they have one game off and face the Pelicans
They are actually a bad fit I would think vs Philadelphia because the Suns big man should not do well vs a Top center but this has little to do with the Suns just the Spot

Duplicating Bench with the Hornets. Lets not make this complicated. The days rest for the 2 teams is a major fade on Boston

This is rather unusual for me but going also with Emkee, Pelicans are healthy, Vengeful Spurs suck on the road and playing with serious injuries. Really scary to bet on a Spurs pick but that is just the way it is

You are welcome but there may be a problem. The Suns new Center has apparently painted a pitcher of the 76er Center that is less than flattering. Now??

Well perhaps but I just bought out of my Suns bet and made a minor bet on the over after reading a little in a 76 er blog

C's game an interesting match tonight....I was all set to play the C's until I saw Tuck's situational which gave me pause....the C's are a work in progress, Hayward is rounding into form, but he will continue to have his ups and downs, he's a great passer and totally unselfish, love him. The kids are the problem currently, Brown having trouble fitting in with the new guys, shooting 36%, Rozier is a gunner,(irritating) and Tatum is struggling with his role, not taking it to the hole enough and playing iso ball,
apparently all that working out with Koby has caused him to play like Koby did late in his career and early in his career....regardless they are #1 in defense and #27 in offense and they will figure it out and when they do they will be formidable...Brad called them out on effort which is out of character so I think that you will see a concerted effort tonight...doesn't mean they will win, coming off a loss and getting called out by the coach may put them over the hump

You are welcome but there may be a problem. The Suns new Center has apparently painted a pitcher of the 76er Center that is less than flattering. Now??

Ayton will get mauled tonight, no doubt about that. Hope others can contribute, Suns have some young talent.

Hope they win and it is starting that way, Will settle for game over and a minor profit. Just think insulting a major player on a major team is not positive equity

Good call on Hornets Tuck. C's have issues. Can't put my finger on it other than their offensive sets lack organized passing. Maybe just them figuring out how to work together as they have a solid unit on the floor all the time with their depth. Their D looked ok in the first half and Kemba definitely went off,that guy is so fast, but they didn't seem to dig in when they needed too, but maybe it was just a great offensive night by Kemba. I'll be on them against the Knicks tomorrow.

I probably should have kept some but I was very angry and the added over bet left me plus

Back