Suns game

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Tomorrow the Suns play at Denver. Denver is 8-2 last 10 at home. They have beaten the Suns 6 in a row.
They booted their last game at home for hard to understand reasons. After that the Suns play at Spurs. Last 16 at the site Suns have 1 win. Silly me I expect the Suns to lose both games. The last 6 times the Suns lost ATS they have gone 5-0-1 ATS
Suns on Tuesday 4-1 13-8 last 3 years
Atlanta 1-0 on Tuesday 11-8 last 3 years
Suns and manager know what is coming
Atlanta by the way playing off 10 point or greater wins 0-4 ATS this season and is 2-3 ATS on 2 days rest
The refs in this game are all homers that love low spread favorites
Silly me I am banging Suns
GL

Quick look at umps
Forget ATS that is great
Home records SU
18-6
18-10
16-5
Looking at ATS on the low spreads
3-1
3-2
5-0

Last edited:
Adding Portland
How does Cleveland cover with Boston tomorrow
Bought 8.5 up tp 9

Last edited:
I know the predictions by my Spurs blog have been off but they are predicting Knicks by 5 :badass:

I know the predictions by my Spurs blog have been off but they are predicting Knicks by 5 :badass:

This is a little hard for me to understand but it almost seems as though the suns are trying to lose

Suns down by 12
Shooting over 50%
Atlanta shooting 42%
I know there is a reason but while I may bet both sides of Sun games I am not posting on them at this site again

I may have overstated my position. Almost half my bet was ml. The Sun had 4 shooters tonight and Tyson. They turned the ball over like idiots. They missed free throws like beginners. I read the 4th quarter play by play and I still do not understand how they came back. They actually were covering for the game when Atlanta scored 2 points with 1 tenth of a second. Everything I said about this game was accurate but I have no idea how it played this way. I doubt I say much about them for some time. Color me PUZZLED

Tell me about it.....had bad line move....had ATL at pick.....suns cost me 2 games in a row....needed OT last game when they scored on dunk with .04 secs left....4 missed free throws by ATL and a offense foul called follow by fouling on 3 Point attempt....SMH..

Back