blankets refugee
have just spent a few hours going over each game...i am on :
Bal -9.5

Pitt +6

Pitt O 44

Minni +1

Tease of San Diego, Dallas, San Fran

i will give you my thoughts on each games over the next 15

well baltimore is good, they need to win to secure the #2 seed and get the first round bye...line of scrimmage stats, situations, home/road dichotomy all favor the ravens for a blowout win tomorrow...call it 27-6

pitt and the over is very interesting.....the public is on cincii though this public/sharp thing is pretty much bullshit lols...the reason pitt and the over is the play is b/c cowher will have them ready for possibly his last game in pitt coaching or even if he comes back and the cincii/pitt rivalry is a big thing...situations favor pitt.....pitt has won in cincii the last 5 times, including last year in the playoffs...they have only lost twice in cincii in the last 10 years and those 2 losses were by 3 and 5, which would get them the cover this afternoon...cincii struggles vs average to above average teams...call it 27-24 pitt tomorrow

Minni i don't know with smoot gone and them cutting robinson (their leading touchdown receiver) this week but the fact of the matter is anytime a bad defense is giving points to a good defense at home in the nfl you pretty much have to play it....call it 20-17 minni

my thoughts on the tease are i like san diego to blow zona out so badly....san diego needs to win to ensure that all games through the super bowl are played there... i think san diego should be covering by halftime....especially with warner in there san diego's pass rush is gonna tee off on him....call it SD 38-7

dallas has regressed in recent weeks but detroit is a very bad football team...dallas has the advantage big time in the passing game...far too many weapons vs a detroit pass defense that may be 2nd worst to minni in the nfl...dallas needs this game going into the playoffs....call it dallas 31-10

as for san fran, i saw bator said he liked them so basically i'm tailing him b/c he is good...the situations line up in san fran's favor....denver may play a conservative game plan knowing they just need a win to get in the tournament and they can chew up the clock with the best of them...still scared a little b/c cutler is getting better and san fran has been terrible on the road this year....call it denver 27-20

gb/chicago not sure...chicago has wrapped up the number 1 throughout the nfc...lovie will play the starters some but not sure how long, grossman got the 4th qtr off last week...may be the last game for favre

money has moved houston from the initial -4 to the -6...people say houston will be playing with good emotions after the win vs indi last week but i wouldn't touch this game with your money

indi will want to secure number 3 and want to go into the playoffs on a good note but the fact of the matter is they can't stop the run,, houston ran over them last week and had the ball for 36 minutes, peyton and the offense only had 6 possessions...ronnie brown is back,..your guess is as good as mine on this one

jags have the fundamental advantage in the numbers...they have a better offense and better defense than kc...but kc is tough at home and has some situations on their side

i saw bator said he liked the saints but honestly, i have no idea....they have nothing to play for at all, they have secured number 2...sean payton's quote was something to the effect that you can almost treat it the same as the 4th preseason game (check the preview here at covers)...delhome is back...obviously the saints are the class team here but how long will the starters play...i have no clue

oakland at the jets wow...another shitty game....the jets shouldn't be giving a high school team 13 points but putting money on the raiders is bad for your health

phili needs this game to clinch the nfc east and should win...but they might not win by 9 so i'll stay away

tampa has played well last 2 weeks on offense with rattay there...seattle has their seeding clinched but they will not want to go intot he playoffs on a 4 game losing streak..

lets do this torontomike...that is my biggest bet today....good to see ya around man

you never know with new england b/c belichek doesn't tip his hand...vegas is asking for money on the new england...tenn and young will want to win to finish their season on a great run and for going into next year

tazz said:
lets do this torontomike...that is my biggest bet today....good to see ya around man

you never know with new england b/c belichek doesn't tip his hand...vegas is asking for money on the new england...tenn and young will want to win to finish their season on a great run and for going into next year

i gave up hope on my Titans when they were 3-7 i figured ahh fade them and well they screw me and win, lol. So i'm not touching this. I'm going to take the approach that these teams that are "Desperate" to win might just over compensate and forget how to play ball the way they have been doing in the past few weeks.

I will tail you on Baltimore as well just cause i hate the Bills. Good Luck!

Hope to see you around for Tennis season.

hi torontomike...ya i'll be playing tenis consistently in 07...i'll be posting at the other place...otp tennis guys picks are free again this year, and i talk to jotabe almost daily on msn....cheers man, would like to see more of your picks...

Back