SUNDAYS PRO PLAYS Dec 10. 9 plays today with the Sunday night game.

G-Man

Banned
Adding a few totals (5) today as well. That makes a total of 14 plays today..

Kansas City -3.5 over Baltimore.
Going against the Ravens as they run into a good home team that is hard to beat at home. If this was a strong contender for the superbowl then they wouldnt be getting 3.5 on the road. The Ravens fortunatly, have played everyone in their division that was full of injuries. In their other games they've cleaned up on turnovers. Green and Larry Johnson will not be stopped by the Ravens today. Dont put too much speculation into this game about the loss by KC at Cleveland. The Browns had a few moments that were spectacular and pulled out the win. They finally played up to their talent level for one half of the game.
The Plays. KC by 13. L & Over 36 L

Tampa Bay +3.5 over Atlanta. Falcons are in all sorts of dissaray. Vick is as unpredictable as any qb I have ever seen.
They are being outscored on the road and thats not a good sign if you want to get to the playoffs. Since there are 16 teams in the NFC that can be upset at any time, this is one of the best of all for an upset. Atlanta came back against a horrible Redskins team and was getting beat for most of the game. They will find it real hard to win in Tampa, as the Buc's have gone 3-1 SU at home in their last 4.
The Plays. TB by 6. L & UNDER 38 W

Philly -1 over Washington. Eagles have a far better offense even with Garcia. The Redskins are looking to see what they have as far as depth on this team, and already have their eyes on the draft. Philly still has a playoff shot, and will win easily against the Washington experiments on Sunday.
The Play. Philly by 17 W & UNDER 40.5 . W

Cincinnati -10.5 over Oakland. Bengals are getting healthy and starting to click on defense and offense. The Raiders have played good defense all season and will try to do that today against the Bengals. But its going to be a monumental task to shut down Carson Palmer even for ONE quarter. The Raiders will fade quickly, as they have nothing to play for in this one.
The Play. Cincy by 23 W

Miami +3.5 over New England. Pats are really beat up. Its been showing lately and they are in for a dogfight down in Florida. The Phins are still in a position for a playoff spot with 4 games to go. Its a long shot, but they have enough talent with all the Patriots banged up, to compete today and win at home. If NE pulls out a win, I dont see a cover here for them. Even though they are 5-0 on the road, that doesnt mean they will cover this one today.
The Play. Miami +3.5 W

Seattle -3.5 over Arizona. Just what does Zona have to keep them in this game? Hawks have better defense and they are clicking again on offense. Leinhart will not roll up points like he did last week against St.Louis LW as the Rams had a ton of turnovers (4).
The Play. Seahawks by 21 L & UNDER 46 L.

Buffalo + 3.5 over Jets. Jets pullled out a 28-20 win over the Bills on 3 key turnovers, as they ran one fumble back 32 yards for a TD. Jets are playing better than anyone expected, but Buffalo has their running game back and wont need the points today in this one.
The Play. Bills by 4 W

Denver +9 over San Diego. This line is off by plenty. There is no swing in division games, that will move 12 points regardless of the result of the change in QB's for Denver. Quick example is the Browns and Steelers. Pitt was favored by 4 in Cleveland, and the Browns went to Pittsburgh as a 7 point dog with a backup QB. Denver was -3 at home and now is +9 and rising in SD. The Broncos were winning that crazy game by 24-10 before they got into a shootout and lost 35-27. Denver is one of the BEST road teams on defense in the NFL and I have to believe that Shanahan has a way to get these guys on the scoreboard and get the money and probably a win here in this one.
The Play. Denver by 4. L

Late night game. Dallas - 7 over Saints. Wrong place at the wrong time here for N.O. After the losss to Cincy at home N.Orleans has played the broken Falcons and S.F. There is nothing broken right now in Dallas. A little of the Saints blessings get saved for a win next week against the Redskins - as I see N.O losing 3 of their last 4 on the season. Tonight is the first of those 3 losses.
The Play. Dallas by 13 L & OVER 47.5.W

W 7- L7

Leans. Det, Hou, Carolina, Indy,GB,

GLTA :shake:

Last edited:
Like Tampa , esp @ home... Tampa`s gotta young QB with no quit in him ...I like the kid, you can tell hes a gamer and is going to be a good one .

Over 38 looks really juicy to me see a few interceptions in this one..

i might be wrong but i dont think the skins have any draft picks for the next couple of years as a result of Dan Synder's decision to buy all the wonderful and productice big name players in the past few years. awesome...... :crap_on_face:

GL!

g-man..great write-ups for all the picks....These all look like winners...can't believe you don't have a winning record in NFL with picks like these...I also have a couple of these plays on my card...gl sir

sincityisheaven said:
g-man..great write-ups for all the picks....These all look like winners...can't believe you don't have a winning record in NFL with picks like these...I also have a couple of these plays on my card...gl sir

Welcome to the Sports Institution Sin. :shake: Its been the worst football season for me in 16 years. Hope I get enough right through the remainder of the season that puts me well into the green for the year.

SteelBucsFan said:
Like Tampa , esp @ home... Tampa`s gotta young QB with no quit in him ...I like the kid, you can tell hes a gamer and is going to be a good one .

Over 38 looks really juicy to me see a few interceptions in this one..

Agree with you that Grad can play. Home field is large advantage here for TB.

Im on the UNDER in this one so good health to you today. :shake: .

Back