Sunday's Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Thought I'd drop in and give ya'll a couple of Sunday gems...

All this talk of the San Diego demise is greatly exaggerated. This is still a top-tier team, despite the deficiencies on the new coaching staff. Finally, they step down in class. This is a one-way maul job and the right line is closer to 20.

The play: Diego in damn near every teaser and -11 for whatever you want to win.

OK... onto the rest...

I took OVER in Miami. Cameron is an offensive-minded coach and Oakland's offense is much better than last year's as well (Kiffin?)...

The play: OVER 40 in Miami.

How can Houston ever be a road favorite?

The play: Atlanta plus 3 -120 and ML

Cleveland is always going to try to come up big in these spots at home - all three division foes at home in the first four weeks? Huge game; and Baltimore should not lay points on the road in these sort of spots

THe play: Cleveland plus 4 and ML

The Bears are a shell of themselves. No Brown, both corners out and the offense isn't clicking at all. You'll find out this week that it's not all Rex's fault (WHERE IS THOMAS JONES?)....

The play: Detroit plus 3 -130 and ML

Green Bay is the real deal. I've bet them all three weeks, with good success. The value is leaving the building but I found and '1' and dug in for one more shot.

The play: GB -1 (there is PICK out there now!)...

Pass Dallas - lean dog.

How can the Jets ever lay more than a FG on the road to a division foe? Give me a break. Buffalo is bad, but Marshawn will have his way with this soft defense.

The play: Bills plus 3.5 and ML

Passing Carolina. Can Tampa stay hot? If so they will emerge as the favorite in this weak divison.

Seattle I am looking for '1' and will lay it small. Too much Frisco hype.

Arizona's HC used to be at Pitt. Even without Boldin, you can bet that they will try to win this one a little harder than all other non-division games.

THe play: Arizona plus 6 and ML.

I have a feeling Denver gives the Colts all they want. Don't know why, but I didn't include the Colts in any teaser. But I ain't trying to beat Peyton in the Dome.

No thoughts on Philly/G-Men yet. Prolly a pass. I lean Philly but sharp minds everywhere down here like the dog.

I'll get back for the Monday play if I don't get laughed out of here.....

:cheers:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">on that mia over w ya rex..gl 2 us
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bow%20Down.gif

Just goes to show that I'll never be able to figure out this stupid league.

Norv Turner has taken a monster and turned it into absolute SHIT.

I win every bet all day including halftimes, lose all things tied to Diego and basically break even on the day...

Fucking laughable. I want to jump off the nearest bridge.

Just goes to show that I'll never be able to figure out this stupid league.

Norv Turner has taken a monster and turned it into absolute SHIT.

I win every bet all day including halftimes, lose all things tied to Diego and basically break even on the day...

Fucking laughable. I want to jump off the nearest bridge.

sorry dude i had chiefs ml and pts. Chargers have been Norvitized, IMHO he's not meant to be a head coach. Great OC though ...

Back