Sunday's Niffel...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Woulda been a banner day had Philly won outright. Had Colts second half as well, and the round-robin with all four dogs covering the spread is still alive.

Just need one to win outright today (preferably the Bags) and it will be a hell of a weekend for me.

I really like Seattle. They are the defending conference champs, off a confidence-building win at home. The Bears shit all over themselves in this spot last year and I expect the Bags to jump out early and control this one. Weather could play a factor but I think Seattle is still the better team. Bears went into playoffs playing like one of the worst 10 teams in the Niffel, not the No. 1 seed.

The play: Seattle ML small and plus the 9 (bet last Sunday night) medium

Props: Alexander OVER 20.5 carries -110

Alexander OVER 2 catches plus 270

Will Alexander score a touchdown? YES plus 105

In the late game, I took 4.5 last weekend with New England. I'm amazed that line went up. Yes, Diego is the best team in the league right now. Yes, they are a good home team, unbeaten and winning by 14 a game.

But this is Brady. This is Belichick. And this is the playoffs.

Somebody remind Rivers he's basically a rookie. First-time playoff starters at QB had lost their last six games going into the weekend.

And the Chargers don't just have to win. They have to win by more than 4. No way.

The play: NE plus 4.5 big and ML medium.

Eyeballing potential props. Am welcome to any and all suggestions.

What's the weather like in Chicago? Looks like there might not be a wintry mix until later on...

:shake:

A mix of wintry precipitation that is most likely this afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.

Sir rex, how about the bags total team pts of 14 over ??? if seattle can win they should score more than 14 (dont ya think). just throwing out some thoughts for conversation..i am concerned for the bears d since tommy harris is out (i am a sooner homer) and he is the main reason the front 4 was providing so much pressure before he went down. without harris the bears must bring the LB core into the mix and they are not able to hang watch the play develop. thanks for your effort it is most appreciated !!!!

I live 40 minutes from the Stadium. The weather is good right now with little to no wind and no snow. Exactly 32 degrees.

Suppose to get snow but not until after the game. Really don't think weather will be any factor. It's actually good for Chicago in January.

Hope that helps.

Thanks fellas.

Also, Jackson is going to play for Seattle I've been told. With that in mind, might want to consider betting against the other Seabag receivers on your props (receptions and yards) - Engram, Stevens and Branch, look for value, then pound the under...

Rex: Why is SD getting no respect? They do have a solid "d" and the best player in the league in LT. I know the Bellichek & Brady factor as well as anyone but how can everyone over look the more talented team?? I wish you well on this .

yeah Cruz, they are all the respect in the world laying 5 to a proven team that always wins in these spots.

That Moneyline loss really stings. Cost me several thousand potentially if NE wins - or several hundred even if they lose. As long as NE covers, it's still a nice payday... But man oh man.....

Back