0-1 last night.

Toronto Raptors at Denver Nuggets

The play...

Raptors -3 (2 units)

Spot play.

:shake:

Lowry OUT.

Tempted to add more units, lol.

But seriously I made this play an hour too early. NBA is cold like that.

Would you still play w that news?

Raps 2-8 ATS (4-6 SU) without Lowry last 10.

1-1 SU (0-2 ATS) this season.

Wouldn't advise it if you couldn't afford to lose.

The spot is still great for Toronto but I'd prefer a full strength squad even if Kyle is overrated as hell.

I'm gonna hold onto what I played in fairness.

And the line is better obviously.

Raps off a loss and down a starter should bring it either way.

I'm playing Raps at this point, buying to +3 but a) too lazy to add up my losses last couple days atm and b) this is a dream spot imo. Gauntlet Toronto has run through on the road, prolly a let down when they get back home after this schedule

GL, interesting that fading teams coming into Denver at end of road trip used to be a big trend for you (and many others).

Both teams coming in with injuries too.

Only think Nurse did wrong was give so many minutes and shots for CJ and Brown, otherwise it was always gonna be a tough game. Hoping CJ shoots his way out of his slump is costing them some games. Also didn't help refs didn't call any fouls on Kawhi all game as Nurse mentioned.

Didn't know VV was sitting too,

Yeah, Nurse is a bad in-game line-up manager like his predecessor. One of the main reasons this team likes to blow a lead or two.

Had no idea both Lowry and Double-V would sit yesterday when I made the play, that's a chunk of minutes going to dudes not used to the grind.

It's no wonder they went to shit late in the game at altitude.

If either Kyle or VV play last night the Raps win, Kawhi also got the LeBron treatment last night.

Moving on.

Back