Sunday's NBA Plays...

Quite amazed peeps are thinking the Cavs are 'fixed' right now, internet somewhat loves them today.

At 'Blankets' they're the 'value' bet of the day.

They're gonna be better no doubt but today they're working in 4 new pieces after getting rid of 5 rotation players and last I checked Lue is still the coach.

C's albeit a junk bucket squad are extremely well-coached and will be ready this afternoon.

3rd in 4 for the C's but all the movement on the Crabs roster will make it hard for Cleveland to overcome, C's should roll.

I'll jump on Celtics if I can get a positive ML this half... small...but out of principle.

I would have lined it about 6

Either way, in at +155

Lets go Celtics... complete the event.

LeCramps coaching a great game, the rotations have been tight. Not asking too much of the new guys.

Their defense has been great as well, Boston playing into their gameplan with their junk approach.

Brad Stevens getting murked in another big game so nothing has changed.

Would have faded Cleveland in this spot 10 outta 10 so will wear this loss and tip my hat.

Well played Cramps, well played. Crabs gonna be a decent team come April, not great but very decent.

Happens...

Still don't think much of this squad....

Guess the line was a little telling. 'Blankets' will be pumping.

Don't think much of either squad, it's pick your poison in the East.

Sixers beat either in the ECF's :embarassed:

League gifted Lebron athletic young shooters. Something he as a GM never got back in any trades.

Celtics lucky to get 1 vs this team in 4.

League gifted Lebron athletic young shooters. Something he as a GM never got back in any trades.

Celtics lucky to get 1 vs this team in 4.

C's will not beat this team or the Raps. Junk offense, I'd be alarmed as a C's fan at how easy it was for the Crabs today though.

The spot favored Boston either way, they were simply out-coached and out-played.

10-38 from 3 for Boston is ridiculous. Stevens, meh.

Before the game began I said in my thread that I was far to fearful to bet against the new Cleveland. If you want to think this was a good bet that got unlucky you can do that but remember you have to keep a straight face doing it

Before the game began I said in my thread that I was far to fearful to bet against the new Cleveland. If you want to think this was a good bet that got unlucky you can do that but remember you have to keep a straight face doing it

Nothing unlucky here nor was it ever mentioned.

Cavs purely outplayed them, do think the 3rd in 4 got Boston though. They're a tired team waiting for the break but no excuses for not getting up given the opponent.

Hindsight sucks.

Cavs win their next game and I'll agree with you.

Not Looking for an argument but plz dont count out kyrie and brad stevens , cavs couldnt fucking miss a shot...

I think it went beyond making lots of shots. Usually this season when you bet/play against the Cavaliers, you could count on them being a bunch of lazy bums. It was just stunning to see how the new guys (and the remaining Cavs minus Love) were running all over the place throughout the game. It seemed to stun the Celtics as well..

C's are spent ,like most teams right now

all are thirsty for the ASB badly.

good learning tool for young C's...they will be recharged after ASB

Think we're all looking forward to after the ASB.

C's get by on taking bad shots, hence the term junk.

3-ball wasn't working in the 1st half so instead of going to the paint where the Crabs are weak as shit, Stevens halftime adjustment was to chuck up another 20+ 3's in the 2nd.

I wanna embrace this dude as the 2nd coming of Red but just as I'm about to buy stock he fails me.

Back