2-0 last night.

Grinding.

Phoenix Suns at Detroit Pistons

The play...

Pistons
-9.5 (2 units)

Thoughts etc later.

:popcorn:

Like the spot but this line is a big one for such an offensively challenged team to get over. On the other hand the Suns D may be just what the doctor ordered for the Pistons offense.

As long as it goes under I'm happy. BOL with it.

Thanks Hulu.

A game Detroit has too have and one would expect them to respond off that disgusting 4th quarter vs the Raps.

If the Pistons have any heart this is a 20-point victory. Classic 'get-well' game.

Wow at that steam.

This has been a bugly(butt ugly) week for them.

Must win though.

Now I see why. Booker out, Price questionable, Ulis playing hurt. Suns barely fielding a team today.

Now I see why. Booker out, Price questionable, Ulis playing hurt. Suns barely fielding a team today.

And the Pistons will probably still find a way to fudge it up.

Spread changed at like 11am, went to 10.5 at like 12pm.

Hopefully dudes got in on it early but again Detroit if having any heart whatsoever should win this by a decent margin.

Haven't seen any the past 3 games though, they did show plenty in the game vs the Cavs before the slide though.

15 mins til tip, leggo...

Feeling same on the Spurs. Parker limited minutes and who knows what games Pops plays with the roster against a team they should beat in their sleep with any roster

Dam brotha didn't have the balls to lay the number but this is why I try to check into this daily there is just not enough time in the man to monitor all the NBA but your analysis whether statistical or whatever the insight is....Congrats by the way nice win

Back