SunDayBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Record Later

I had planned on taking the day off from posting bases but with all of the emails this morn I guess maybe I should post a few

GLTA

Sun
early
979 Atlanta Braves* +165 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
979 Atlanta Braves/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 8 -140 x1 I was pleasantly surprised to see my Braves hit Dicky so well yesterday. IMO Miller is the better pitcher in this matchup and Braves getting big plus money with him on the mound...both tms bats are hitting well and both giving up run left & right

951 Miami Marlins* +167 vs New York Mets xhalf
951 Miami Marlins/New York Mets* Over 6 -130 x half ....both SP can deal but their bats are also working I find some value in the dog and the Over cause of their hitting/scoring potential

leaving the Nats alone....some bad ju ju going with this tm

956 Pittsburgh Pirates* -170 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
955 Milwaukee Brewers/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 6 -160 x1 ... some overy steep chalk but I cant find any reason to pay the Brewers.Pirates got off to a slow start but are coming around and playing decent ball

957 San Diego Padres* +128 vs Chicago Cubs x1
957 San Diego Padres/Chicago Cubs* Over 6 -170 x1 ....the only advantage I see here is the +$$ and Pads hit lefties well

966 Detroit Tigers* -130 vs Chicago White Sox x1
965 Chicago White Sox/Detroit Tigers* Over 7 -170 x half ....Detroit is off to 9-2 start.
because of their bats and White Sox won four of their last six games with five of last eight staying under. I will take the bats over Quintana today

968 Tampa Bay Rays* +110 vs New York Yankees x half
967 New York Yankees/Tampa Bay Rays* Over 7 -120 x 1... with the way the Rays are playing at home this is a tuff pick...but not sold on the Yanks yet either, I take the +$

969 Baltimore Orioles* +132 vs Boston Red Sox x1
969 Baltimore Orioles/Boston Red Sox* Over 7 -170 x1 ...SP look about even but I cant turn down the + $$ with the way the O's bats are working

added
2pm
971 Los Angeles Angels* -110 vs Houston Astros x1
971 Los Angeles Angels/Houston Astros* Over 8 -120 x1...

973 Oakland Athletics* -115 vs Kansas City Royals x1
973 Oakland Athletics/Kansas City Royals* Over 6 -182 x1 ...

I like this side

975 Cleveland Indians* -108 vs Minnesota Twins x2
975 Cleveland Indians/Minnesota Twins* Over 9 -110 x 1 ....

like this side also
978 Seattle Mariners* -157 vs Texas Rangers x2
977 Texas Rangers/Seattle Mariners* Over 6 -185 x 1 .....

961 Colorado Rockies* +164 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1
961 Colorado Rockies/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -160 x1

nite game
964 St Louis Cardinals* -173 vs Cincinnati Reds x2
963 Cincinnati Reds/St Louis Cardinals* Over 6 -170 x1yes I played a bunch of parlays as usual, but since im the only one looking at them they dont get posted today

Thanks for the response guys, they are all appreciated

Take a look at the GS under - I'm on it along with Biff & GH...
Curse, a little late but I made today total runs @ 119 and thats what it opened at...i need a three run differential to get me on the GS even for a half U play

GL Bloodhound
Thanks and GL BadAngel

BA

Bol Blood

2 hockey games for me now
LOL ....well it about damn time :)
pucks finally came in for me yesterday picking up ten units
GL

Mia, Det, Atl, Bal together, BOL on all of them :cheers3:
Good to hear Played....maybe we should get together before posting and just post what we agree on and see if we can win some coin :) :)
BOL on them all my friend

and to answer a couple of questions on my posting
...yes I have a twitter acct but i dont post plays there, just post here at CTG for whatever they are worth
...do i really play all of the games i post....YES, I play what capps out as a play for a least what i post it at, many times much more
... NO , I dont like to talk $$ on the internet, mail me and we can discuss dollars and cents...my unit =100
...exp, 160 fav wins 100 and 100 on dog wins 160

GLTA

Thanks Tim
Hope U had a Big 30th Birthday my friend :)
Thanks I did, played golf Thursday with good buddies and went out afterwards, Nats game Friday, Golf Saturday early and lots of beers and dinner out, supposed to play early this morning and couldn't get up. Wife got me working around house and trying to get some baseball handicapping in. All in all a great weekend.

muti sport par

1. 4/19/2015 8:05 PM NBA Basketball 714 Memphis Grizzlies* -210 vs Portland Trail Blazers
  2. 4/19/2015 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 964 St Louis Cardinals* -175 vs Cincinnati Reds
    M Leake - R Listed A Wainwright - R Listed
  3. 4/19/2015 7:05 PM NHL Hockey 38 Ottawa Senators* +1 -250 vs Montreal Canadiens
Risking 100 To Win 225

Thanks I did, played golf Thursday with good buddies and went out afterwards, Nats game Friday, Golf Saturday early and lots of beers and dinner out, supposed to play early this morning and couldn't get up. Wife got me working around house and trying to get some baseball handicapping in. All in all a great weekend.

:notworthy:

not slowing down at all!!

one more
par

1. 4/19/2015 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 963 Cincinnati Reds/St Louis Cardinals* Over 6½ -150
  2. 4/19/2015 8:05 PM MLB Baseball 964 St Louis Cardinals* -175 vs Cincinnati Reds
Risking 100 To Win 162

You da man Tim, thought it was your 29th b day though

Back