Sunday yo what up maholm MLB Discussion

What is the the trend for Sunday Night baseball this year? Is it home favorite are perfect, has not lost a game yet:thinking:

- Holy crap a Bonderman sighting! That dude was straight auto fade.... Not a believer in Diamond. Could sail over 9.

- Slowey isn't bad at Home in that big ball park. We know Harvey will flirt with a perfect game, lol. I would play under 2 1/2 if it was set there......

- Fugging kidding me? Houston has won 5 of 6, mashes lefties, Lyles is a stud in the making, and they are at +220????????? Norris at +210 looked like robbery to me, this is downright wrong....

- Cliff Lee looks like he is back. Philly with two straight home losses.......may look at RL here......

- Hellickson +115 after his team just got shut out for just the second time of the season and looked like zombies? I will bite....

- I am a believer in Ryu. He is a straight up control pitcher with nothing special to his pitches. Don't think the thin air will affect his stuff as much as more talented pitchers....plus money is worth a shot....

- Atlanta looks high, Maholm is nothing special and is regressing after his stellar start (5 ER or more in 3 of last 7 starts). Don't trust Karns that much either though....

- Bucholtz as a dog, probably bite there....

Pretty good day, Dodgers scratched, and laid off Atlanta not knowing anything about that Karns dude. Shoulda been able to cap the Over in that game ...

Riding Boston tonite....

Remember these last three days though:

We will never, ever, ever, see a AAA Lineup with AA Pitching (Angels) laying -240++ in three consecutive games again in our lifetime. I am happy to have caught two of those egregious lines....Angels bats may get better, but their pitching and bullpen will not. I see AA pitcher after AA pitcher coming up in relief every single fugging game.

Thanks Play2win for setting up the discussion thread every day. Use it every day since the start of the season for my main info.

The home dog won last week keeping the home team perfect on the season.

Home 9-0 (+850)
Home Favs 7-0 (+700)
Home Dogs 2-0 (+276)

Favorites 7-2 (+404)
Dogs 2-7 (-424)

Over/Under 5-3-1​

Not sure how I feel about tht trend...but like yanks anyway..and over small...4u and yank l 6u...

Just can't expect bucholz to be himself imo and while sale beat my expectations he still lost....yanks are just better so far vs rhsp ...

Probably staying away from the sd gme....w edision on normal rest seems like and under/sd game but thays how the series fell already. I wouldn't be surprised to see Toronto win here though and I don't really mke many -140ish plays to begin w ...who knows what Ramon Ortiz will do today. I'll defi itely lean to not much but the guy is designated and now starting again ....so some motivation ..

still dont get where they got 7 from in wrigley...

Lol. Good call. I was watching updates on ESPN ticker at the gym and your o7 comment had been in the back of my mind all day long. And AZ TT cashing was a given just like you said. Cheers bro

Lol. Good call. I was watching updates on ESPN ticker at the gym and your o7 comment had been in the back of my mind all day long. And AZ TT cashing was a given just like you said. Cheers bro

Thanks bud

edwin at home is a gift that keeps on giving

in other news, the Molina ejection was BOGUS.

Back