Sunday Umps...Weather/Stats and Other Thoughts

No apologies necessary Shorty. Like Rex said, enough "stalkers" that someone should have caught it. I also made my play on the under today based on Estabrook, but I blame noone but myself...(even though as we speak the under looks pretty good by itself)

In fact, I'd argue that you could heavily discount the McClelland factor based on your above analysis of the Twins vs. LHSP.

Seems fitting that the game ended as a push. :smiley_acbe:

Seems fitting that the game ended as a push. :smiley_acbe:

See, to you it pushed... And to the guy who laid me the 8 OV, it pushed... but when I find out that T-Mac is back there and I go to 8.5 on that info... it LOSES on all who bet UN 8.5....

I am quick to move from 8 to 8.5 and anything that goes onto and off of numbers that are not 7,9,11... (meaning I would go to 7.5 just as fast)...

But in the end, I push the bets OV 8 and lose UN 8.5 - brutal...

Lesson learned, please, folks...

Those who are in here and can contribute, please contribute. This is not a hand-me-out. We all want to win; everyone needs to do their part to do so.

GL next week...

See, to you it pushed... And to the guy who laid me the 8 OV, it pushed... but when I find out that T-Mac is back there and I go to 8.5 on that info... it LOSES on all who bet UN 8.5....

I am quick to move from 8 to 8.5 and anything that goes onto and off of numbers that are not 7,9,11... (meaning I would go to 7.5 just as fast)...

But in the end, I push the bets OV 8 and lose UN 8.5 - brutal...

Lesson learned, please, folks...

Those who are in here and can contribute, please contribute. This is not a hand-me-out. We all want to win; everyone needs to do their part to do so.

GL next week...

Yeah, I thought about the 8.5's after I posted that.

Definitely a lesson learned for all of us, and I have a hunch that we will ALL be on the lookout for these things in the future. :shake:

Its over. COngrats to over backers. Lesson learned for me. No matter if an ump is a bigtime under guy or not , it doesn't matter when the pitching is horrendous.

it wasn't even that bad until the 2-out RBI's started flowing.

I feel like I was robbed and shoulda won this one, but this and then with the TB-BOS over pushing on Friday with 8 men left in scoring position I just can't get a fucking break :pillow:

Its over. COngrats to over backers. Lesson learned for me. No matter if an ump is a bigtime under guy or not , it doesn't matter when the pitching is horrendous.

I use umps as a way to confirm a bet that I initially like. I don't follow it religiously, but it helps. I know GW almost never makes a bet without umpire stats to back it up (right GW?).

I liked this under based on Scherzer and the fact that Zona was batting .199 vs LHP this season. Hohn was the icing on the cake...or so I thought.

Not to mention the fact that Hohn's last game (this past Wednesday) was a 13-1 Jays over Angels. I hit up the over the night before and was pissed when I found out Hohn was doing the game. Worked out for me in the end.

But that's just it...this would be really simple if every single one of Hohn's games went under, if every single one of Campos' games went over, etc.

:shake:

it wasn't even that bad until the 2-out RBI's started flowing.

I feel like I was robbed and shoulda won this one, but this and then with the TB-BOS over pushing on Friday with 8 men left in scoring position I just can't get a fucking break :pillow:

I feel ya. I lost 2 more bets today due to lack of hitting with RISP and men LOB. Today I was on 2 team totals...

Atlanta goes 1 for 15 with RISP; leave 23 men on base.
Pittsburgh goes 2 for 15 with RISP; leave 23 men on base.

:angry:

I had the Twinkies Over too. This game should have went way OVER. Too many stranded and the TWINKIES f in blew this OVER themselves. 1st inning 2 left on. 2nd inning bases loaded and no runs in both.

I feel ya. I lost 2 more bets today due to lack of hitting with RISP and men LOB. Today I was on 2 team totals...

Atlanta goes 1 for 15 with RISP; leave 23 men on base.
Pittsburgh goes 2 for 15 with RISP; leave 23 men on base.

:angry:

i'm starting to think TTs are the devil's toys

I use umps as a way to confirm a bet that I initially like. I don't follow it religiously, but it helps. I know GW almost never makes a bet without umpire stats to back it up (right GW?).

here's my basic formula:

i make lines, establish leans from actual lines, then compare to umpires

hey CollegeKingRex,

Are you a local or online linesmaker?

If you don't want to answer, thats fine, I'm just curious thats all.

Back