Sunday Plays....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted NFL Record
Sides: 3-1 +5.38 units
Totals: 0-0
Teasers: 0-1 -1.00 unit

Gotta say that this is one of the toughest NFL cards I've seen in three years...second week in a row that I'm going to be sporting a very small card....writeups are very light this week as running low in time this morning...lot of tieing up to do getting ready for these college lines later tonight...

Sides:

TB +5.5.(-105)....2 units...2.10/2.00....well going to the well once more...two way situational/trend play here...first off, TB has owned this series....too much stock being thrown in last week's results...ATL dominated everyone's SB Fave CAR...two things have been interesting in Mike Vick's career...his domination of CAR and TB domination of ATL...Monte Kiffin has schemed Vick better than any coach/coordinator in the league, no matter the personnel....throw in the fact that TB should be a motivated group following last week's debacle and they should show up here...TB has always travelled well under Gruden...and he's a master motivator in these spots...injuries remain to both Guards for TB and Caddy is knicked up, so I'm staying reasonable w/ a smallish medium bet...

NYG +3 (-108)....2 units...2.16/2.00....locked this earlier because didn't want to miss the 3 and glad I did cause the vig is outta whack now...NYG is a good football team and w/in this six week starting brutalitly, wins have to be found...Philly is w/out starting CB Lito Shephard here, which is a critical loss considering NYG's big receivers on the outside...some plays to be had there...Tiki looks amazing right now and Westbrook is hobbled for Philly but will go...just not sure if PHI has enough on offense to beat the Giants in a criitical spot...0-2 is the kiss of death in the NFL and the Giants are going to be one desperated bunch early in the season...I just get a sense that the Giants win this game on the field...Philly is playing for respect, but at this point I think NYG is the better football team...

6 PT/3 Team Teaser....3 units....3.00/4.80

MIA PK
SEA -1
DAL-0.5

adding:

3 Team 6 PT Teaser: 4 units.....4.00/5.80.....

NE PK
SEA -1
DAL -1

GL today boys...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Playing the Bucs as well. Hope you burn in hell with your Giants play....:36_11_2: LOL. I'm not betting that game, but it screams a ML on the Giants. Eagles have had a helluva time containing Tiki in recent years.

Good luck Jump!

saw your TB play smh and I completely agree w/ your reasoning...knee jerk reaction week one games is the kiss of death for squares...this card blows though...

What happened to DEN week 1 last year??

34-10 killing @ MIA....

Week one's don't mean shit in the NFL...

Thx Mags...u too bro...

Also, forget to mention up top...that looks like J Abraham, prized pass rushing pickup, is out today w/ a groin...he's listed as Questionable, but word is he's out...he was very disruptive last week..w/ Simms, I think that's a big help for TB..

Like your card Jump, GL today. I'm on both the Giants and Tampon Bay as well.

well MIA completely laid on egg...sides never close and gotta really adjust to this season...weird shit going on...

Still like the back end of the teaser and going to chase just a bit w/ the amount wagered, but love the play still sub NE for MIA..

add:

3 Team 6 PT Teaser: 4 units.....4.00/5.80.....

NE PK
SEA -1
DAL -1

Back