Nebraska WR/KR De'Mornay Pierson-El OFY
BYU starting TE Steven Richards OFY
Wash St added Clemson WR Kyrin Priester and he's eligible immediately
Washington starting OG Dexter Charles retired
App St CB Brandon Pinckney OFY
Ohio TE Troy Mangen OFY
Arkansas RB Jonathan Williams OFY

Thanks for the list Dwight. Even got some basketball info in there haha

Any new updates as to who the suspended Nebraska/BYU players will be? I'm still holding my BYU +7 ticket...

Part of me wants to pull the trigger on Okie -30, but the other part of me knows Stoops will somehow f*** it up.

lol

I have it 28.5 on a neutral so it's pretty much been a no play for me the whole time and I doubt it drifts into playable territory either way. With that being the case I haven't looked into it too much

Anyone have an LSU/McNeese line wk 1?

and a 1st h if that is even out yet?

Miles to me never seems to run it up on instate teams.....however, I think with the strangeness of this year and the QB situation we may see some aerial assault here.

No homer shit, I just try and bring value with the teams I follow most

Like the Tulane place kicker situation I brought up last week.....I hope folks saw that:shake:

Now maybe he does feign it with short passes and runs. That I wouldn't argue with but I just don't see how you go in this game and snap the ball with less than 10 seconds on the play clock after preaching tempo for 9 months. I still think he'd rather lose 70-21 than he would 45-7

But Briles and Morris are long time friends from the Texas HS ranks so Briles probably won't run it up either. I could certainly see things slowing down 2H once the obvious has happened but I just won't believe Morris will come out slow until I see it happen

i wouldnt trust art to be kind in this one.

Stoops announced that TT transfer Baker Mayfield will be the week 1 starter....if you like OU I think this helps as they are rolling with new "air raid" offense and could be looking to keep throwing up big.

I like the kid Knight...wish K-State had him to run option 30 times a game.

Back