IceMan24

Pretty much a regular
Overall (10-13-0) +4.47 Units
ML (6-7-0) +2.77 Units
OU (1-4-0) -5.80 Units
PL (2-2-0) +3.10 Units
Parlays (1-0-0) +4.40 Units
----------------------------------------

Strong day yesterday with 8.47 Units won. That is more like it. After a couple games starting to get some reads on teams. Here are the plays for Sunday.

Maple Leafs @ Rangers OVER 5 -130 (2 Units)
New York Rangers -1.5 +177

Reimer is is net for Toronto would be my case. Toronto is just allowing too many SOG this year, again. Rangers in their home opener come out strong. Leafs will get a couple but I expect a big offensive night for the Rangers in this one.

Los Angeles Kings -1.5 +145

Not a huge feel as I could certainly see them losing but I see too much value on the puck line in this one. I expect them to come out much stronger at home in this one now that the ceremony is behind them. Winnipeg without Kane on the back to back will hurt as well. I'll take the Kings to make a statement at home.

Rangers / Kings ML Parlay +137 (2 units)

Both teams should win at home.

Enjoy your Sunday fellas!

Last edited:
Please don't take this the wrong way. By no means am I the record police. I played all of your plays yesterday except I missed the parlay(go figure) I lost a little over a unit. I went 4-5 and lost a 1.5 units. Maybe I am missing something because you picked up 4.4 units with the parlay right? So I should of won 4 units still. Maybe I have a score wrong?

Great question, I relooked at the math and still came out with what I said. I went 6-4 hitting the big 4 unit and 3 unit plays. When playing I rank them based on a 1-5 unit scale. 1 being a normal play and 5 being what I perceive to be a very, very solid play. Thanks!

Espn has Dallas losing the other night. I hope the score is wrong, but will check somewhere else.I don't follow hockey at all, just your plays. Thanks man.

You're right I updated in today's thread without yesterday's winning night. I'll get it all posted this afternoon. Sorry about that and I'll get it going.

Back