Sunday NFL

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
Barely got my bets in 5 dimes was so slow this morning. Quickly games about to start.

Hou at NYG under 41.5, at -107 risking 321 to win 300

2 team 6 point teaser ties win so -105, Tenn at Cincy -1, SF at Zona +8.5, risking 315 to win 300

GB +1 at Detroit, -103 risking 309 to win 300

Oakland at NE under 47.5 at -105 risking 315 to win 300

This Oakland at NE game this is going way under unless Oakland turns it over for points for NE. Just gotta hope Carr doesn't give em a bunch of points. Cuz NE and Brady aren't what they used to be.

I couldn't wake up this morning I was hurting a bit. So hence the late betting. Should have put em in last night. That was a great game though, guess both teams aren't the greatest. Just glad at the least the Huskers look half way decent. Not like there is anything spectacular in the Big 10 so who knows, Huskers have at least as good a chance as anybody of at least getting to the Big 10 championship game.

That under I bet in the Texans at Giants was a bold maneuver ha. It is working out so far. Well those 2 guys Eli and Fitzpatrick can turn it over and cost ya points. Just figured NYG would not score on that defense, would be hard pressed.

Stafford doing what he does throwing picks like a mad man. Detroit better think about getting rid of him and drafting somebody. Well you aren't winning a division with that guy ever.

Well they got lucky damn it, safety. That review hurt bad, son of a bitch. Oh well I'm not worried about my Pack bet.

Oakland with a black punter, man you know you don't have things figured out when you have a black punter ha. Or there was a good black punter a long time ago I think.

Things are looking good at half on all 4 games I think. Even though Green Bay is down I like em still. That Detroit front they wear down a lot of times later on in the game. Plus Detroit has a real issue in the kicking game, which in a close game I have a big edge then late with that bum kicking, man he is 2 for 6 now haha, that is nice.

Detroit could try another kicker maybe, but I don't think anybody has 2 kickers active do they? Could try the punter ha. 2 for 6 on the year, how is that possible these days with all the good kickers coming in from college.

Yeah this is not going well today. That Green Bay pick was just a bad bet, no excuses. That Giants under 41.5 was a good pick I still think, that was a real collapse in the 2nd half oh my, 33 points in the 2nd half, ouch. Right now looks like getting Seattle is gonna be tough, cuz Seattle their defense doesn't look the same. I sort of figured they just had a bad week and was overlooking it, since everybody has a bad week or 2 here and there on the road especially. Guess it's early maybe I'm overreacting to one good possession by Denver, who knows, we'll see here what happens this possession. Should at least get that Arizona +8.5 on the 2nd part of that teaser then 2-3, that isn't good. Had a pretty good week though anyway.

Gonna add the late game in a bit.

Ha, talking about what went wrong on my picks like anybody gives a flying fuck. Really if Rodgers would have hit that pass on 4th down with 6 minutes left, that would have made it 19-14, TD there Green Bay. Fuck he usually hits that throw, he was just off today, partly cuz of Detroit, but I don't know what his deal was.

Wonder what the hell that betting contest is on 5 dimes? I saw where you have to enter a nickname first, and then I just thought ah what the hell, I'm not gonna win anyway with that many people on there so why bother. Guess I could. Have been rock solid lately, but not spectacular, not good enough to win any damn contests, unless everybody else is just mediocre or something. Sure somebody would be rolling ass, and beat my steady winners.

Guess I would at least finish above average if I were in turning 400 bucks into over 3 k in a few weeks. Unless 5 dimes is just losing their ass ha, if people are doing better than, or most people, oh my, they would have a problem fo sho.

Beast mode is getting rollin baby, give that man some skittles. When I get in beast mode it is give me some vodka, fuck skittles.

Bang bang, Seattle kicking ass now.

Yeah I was talking about beast mode for me with vodka, that doesn't work for a running back ha, well Maurice Clarett tried that, the Ohio St back, he showed up to practice drunk all the time on vodka. He would say yeah I've gettin my goose on, haha, that dumb ass.

Added on the late game.

Pittsburgh at Carolina -3, at -110, risking 330 to win 300

Carolina is still a damn good team I'm not sure why they are -3, cuz that is saying they are about the same as Pittsburgh, accounting for home field advantage, ummmm no. Pittsburgh has been in decline for a while, and they are even in the weaker AFC. Carolina never loses to any crap ass team like that at home anyway. That line seem awfully low to me, we'll see people have this idea that Pittsburgh is gonna be better and Carolina will regress this year, okay whatever, I'm not buying it.

Man you pussies go for it. Give it to Beast mode and he would get you the yard. Oh well good punt anyway. Still you could have gone beast mode there. Or play action somebody woulda been wide open.

Well Arizona is money in the bank shorty what ya drank. On the teaser line for sure at +8.5, no way the Niners are doing that. The Niners suck this year what happened to them, lose to the shit ass Bears at home. Now they are gonna lose again maybe.

After the Bears loss last week I was thinking well I should be okay with a teaser up to +8.5 on Zona. Ha the Bears, I mean they aren't terrible, but you shouldn't be losing to those slobs at home if your any good.

Fucking regardless this is great, cuz I had to work Sundays at my old job that I got fired from ha. Fuck this is much better, if I can just keep it going, keep winning. The last few weeks I have made more money doing this gambling crap then I did working anyway. It is nice to not be tired too, and have plenty of time to look at things. I do drink way more now though, that isn't good. Boooooooooooooooom!!!!! Wilson baby yes. People call me looney and crazy always now, but I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks, I'm having fun so who cares. Shit and winning the last few weeks from 400 to 3200, wit the quickness. Can still have a nice today too.

Damn, safety, oh well I'm not worried. The Seattle defense will get me home by 5 I bet. Sure Denver will get a TD at some point, but they aren't getting 2 of em to win.

This is off the topic, but why does nobody have Abdullah at the top of the list of running backs coming out next year to the NFL? My Husker brotha, I mean he is fucking amazing, I don't know where the Huskers would be without him. I watch these other guys all the draft gurus have ahead of him, and I think how could this be?

Shit, INT, got trouble now.

Fucking Duke Johnson shit he blows compared to Abdullah, I don't think I'm homering on this shit. Guess maybe it is cuz Abdullah is 5 foot 8, that must be it. Fuck you ask me if I wanna trade Abdullah for any back in the country no I don't. That Gordon is real good at Wisconsin, but I like Abdullah better.

Shit Seattle is in trouble now, fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, hope they don't decide to kick a FG, that would suck. If they have 4th and 11 they better not kick it, shit, it's getting hectic it's gettin crazy it's gettin hectic it's gettin wild.

Man that was funny yesterday me and my bro were walking to the Husker game, and my bro just fell over haha, and I had to help him up, fuck he couldn't walk barely, but somehow we made it to our seats, I was kinda waiting to catch his big ass the whole way. But I mean if he started to fall backwards down the stairs at the stadium I was thinking shit, don't know what I'm gonna do cuz he's 300 lbs. I was thinking I will do my best to keep him upright ha. Well were drinking all day and he tries to keep up with me, but he can't. He's bigger than me by a lot, but he doesn't drink except on the weekend is all, so if he tries to keep up he gets destroyed.

Fucking damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loser, I thought this shit was over, oh well fucking retarded crap there.

How the fuck did that happen? Shit, guess gotta hope Seattle gets the ball 1st now and drives it for a TD, about my only hope. That sucks ass.

That would only be fair, Denver bettors are lucky as shit right now have no business winning. Seattle is gonna make it right here drive for a TD.

Booooooooooooooom!!!!!!! Hahaha, beast mode bitch. So it is a winner. Well Denver bettors didn't deserve that crap anyway. That was only fair.

Maybe I should enter that 5 dimes contest. It didn't used to be up there. Now though it is right below review your bets, has a highlighted betting contest when I log in. Guess I could see what the details are on it. They never put that up before on my account.

I mean right above review your bets on the left side when I log in. Guess I will check it out, doubt I'm winning any damn contest ha, probably not. Have been winning a lot in football so far though.

Looks like an okay deal, if you win 5 bets in a row you get a 50 buck bonus, then it escalates from there. They must be having a bit of trouble cuz I looked at the leader board and there were several pretty big streaks. I mean a couple of 18 in a row or so. Fuck 18 in a row is tough to do, I have before, but not often. Well suppose everybody gets real hot from time to time like that. Wonder how they pay these guys, fuck there are several big streaks on there, and they have to be betting em as well.

Damn it anyways. This bet looks pretty terrible right now Carolina. It would help if Kalil the Center would get the dick outta his ass and start blocking for Carolina, shit he is on skates out there.

Back