Posted NFL Record
Sides: 13-11-1 +8.09 units
Totals: 3-0 +5.00 units
Teasers: 2-9 -6.20 units
2nd Half Sides: 1-3-2.04 units

In-Game Sides: 1-2 -1.11 units
Props: 3-0 +6.68 units

Sides:

Pit -2.5 (-104)....2 units...2.08/2.00....I talked about what the recipe to beating the Steelers before the Jax game...u stop the run, you win the game prolly...well ATL gave up a career high to Tiki last week...so I have no confidence that they stop PIT from dominating up front here.

HOU +10 (-110)...2 units...2.20/2.00...can't see Jax laying this chalk here..the Texans are getting close and are a very live dog...I wouldn't be surprised to see em win this one on the field..

ARI -3 (-104)....2 units....2.08/2.00...feel like a big ole fish here, but it is what it is...sharp play is OAK for sure, but man they can't score shit...Zona's defense is coming along and Leinart is just such a huge upgrade...they could be 4-2 easily instead of 1-5 and OAK hasn't been close to winning a game...Zona the better team, are they over that debacle is question? They come out mad or flat, we'll see...terrible spot for Zona as well of short week...I'm still playing w/ the fishes...

Totals:

Cincy/CAR UNDER 44 (-105)....2 units..2.10/1.00....well Cincy's totals are yet to be adjusted to how they are playing...can't fade my team, but Car likely the right side...OLine is shredded for CIncy and LT Levi Jones is out this week along w/ Braham...meaning a rookie on CP's backside...so Rucker/Peppers might have a hay day here...Cincy is trying to find out what's wrong w/ run game, so I know they try and establish that today...question is can they?? I think Carolina will struggle to score here too, so I wouldn't blindly play CAR based on Cincy's offense ineptness lately...If Cincys' plays better, they are more than capable/likely to win the game...

WAS/Indy UNDER 48.5 (-109)...1 unit...1.09/1.00

SD/KC OVER 41 (-105)...1 unit...1.05/1.00

Teasers

4 Team/6 Point Teaser...2 units...2.00/5.40

Sea -0.5
Indy -3
NE +0.5
CLE +10.5

GL today boys...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Wanted to say that I got Houton at +10 on Wed at Pinny...had a couple people ask me where I got it (for good reason, no worries...)...

there's still some 10's out there right now at a couple spots, but it's moved all around esp at Pinny...if Countdown confirms Leftwich IN, I bet that 8 ( as it shows at Pinny right now) will see 9 again...wanted to make that clear...

Covers does have nice line histories...

http://www.covers.com/sports/common/lineHistory.aspx?eventId=21985&sport=nfl

I like this all the way to 7 at least and think it's a very close game.

Best of luck today.

I am not a fan of niffel totals..playing just one today but I do really like the under in Cincy

Does ur book have any props on Boldin? I think he has at least 7 catches..

Pinny had kc +2.5 before they knew of hasselbacks injury I am pissed i didnt hit it. I had no money available since i had 12 units pending.. CRAPOLA.. its now offline

Back