Sunday NFL Plays....

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted NFL Record
Sides: 0-0
Totals: 0-0
Teasers: 0-0

Been playing sparingly in the preseason, but time to get down to business...I've posted leans throughout the year, but nothing posted...I just piddle in the preseason...hope everyone starts off real strong this week..all my NFL plays are played at pinny...a bit more chalk than usual...

Sides:

TB -3 (+106)..2 units...2.00/2.12...I could play the 2.5 at close to normal vig, but I'm going to lay the FG...Mason is a bit hobbled for BAL, which only strengthens the play for me...he's McNair's only familiar target...tough spot for BAL...Ja Lewis has been hurt all preseason and has the Q here...if he goes, don't expect much, esp against the tough run D TB throws at ya...no Chester Taylor means backup duties will fall to M Anderson, if necessary...TB is always a good play early in the year, when temps fall 90 or above and I've made cash following this trends, esp when they field an avg or above avg squad....these two clubs are polar opposites in public perception right now..BAL more is trendy, TB is forgotten....means the value falls squarely on Simms and co...Simms and Caddy are a year older and I expect TB to be much more productive offensively this year...throw in the fact that McNair is making first start in a roadie in a tough spot.....love it...

PHILLY -4.5 (-103)....2 units....2.06/2.00...I missed the good part of this line by a bit, but I expect it to get much worse...I think this is a truck spot for Philly...Houston's secondary is a mess and their RB situation is even worse...the front 4 of PHI looked amazing in the preseason, and w/ the OL problems HOU continues to face, seems like an awful daunting task...the rollout can only hide this issue so much...w/ little to no experience in the backfield, I don't see the Texans generating much on the ground...McNabb and company scored on virtually every possession first string played (maybe all), and that was w/out Stallworth...he's a nice addition down the field, and only helps the TE get some space to manuever over the middle, which McNabb loves to utilize...this should help down the road....two matchups I love here are PHI DL vs HOU OL/RB...and Mcnabb/westbrook/rec corp vs HOU DB....truck spot....

Teaser:

6 pt/4 team..pays 13-5....1 unit....1.00/2.60

Zona -3
NE -3.5
Cincy +8
Dallas +8

Was set to play two more sides, but I'm on hold right now...One was Chicago, based alot on that front four matchup vs inexperience GB OLine..but that steady 3.5 is bad for business...not paying buck and a quarter or more to get the 3, so I'm in hold mold...something smells wrong there...but if I see a 3, I'm on for a unit...the other was ATL, but missed the 6 and I'm pouting...if Smith goes, I hope to see it back...so I'm waiting there as well..ATL has really had CAR number in this matchup, so I'm see major value in the pts....I'm playing the game, but waiting on the number...

I'll post those plays and any additions later...

GL Boys..

:cheers:

Nice thoughts Jump, like your rationale on both TB and Philly. GL and wish you the best this season.

for those interested, TJ Housh was downgraded to questionable for heel bruise today...this would be a bit of a loss w/ Chapman out already...I would monitor this...

I seriously doubt he doesn't go unless it gets worse...

Nice plays. With you on many. Have Philly at -4 as well as Denver. Leaning towards TB. Also, have a progressive parlay with UPitt, Chicago Bears, Denver Broncos, Philly, and Seattle Seahawks. As well as a parlay with Chicago, Seattle, Philly and SD. Just wanted somewhere to post my plays, maybe you can get something out of them..? BOL

uncballa16 said:
Nice plays. With you on many. Have Philly at -4 as well as Denver. Leaning towards TB. Also, have a progressive parlay with UPitt, Chicago Bears, Denver Broncos, Philly, and Seattle Seahawks. As well as a parlay with Chicago, Seattle, Philly and SD. Just wanted somewhere to post my plays, maybe you can get something out of them..? BOL

GL bro...you're welcome to post them in here....lot of chalk on that card, but can't blame ya...hard to pass on chalk in Niffel early in the year...

GL w/ your card..

Love the Tampa pick. I would put simms numbers up against any first (full time) year starter in the league. Guy is legit. Hopefully Gruden allows him to throw the ball deep a little bit more.

There's Jump...

Yikes...against ya on the TB/Balt game. Usually means it's not good for me. In any case, definitely with you on Philly. Love the teaser too, with those pts.:cheers:

Hey Jump!!!!! Good luck tomorrow & all season.....you go guy!:wacka wacka:

Free

I'll be a tailing!
beer.gif

Sunday Night :

Colts -3 (+108)....3 units.....3.00/3.24.....can't pass up the value here...I can see the Gmen's OLine having some real problems w/ the Colts pass rush...really like the matchup...

wiht ya tonight, Jump

JumpOnBoard said:
Sunday Night :

Colts -3 (+108)....3 units.....3.00/3.24.....can't pass up the value here...I can see the Gmen's OLine having some real problems w/ the Colts pass rush...really like the matchup...

Let's finish strong:cheers:

Back