Sunday NBA...

btw, had nothing to do with Stuckey.

League would not allow it. They said that it would have to wait until after the season. Rodney said he would do it.

Are the Pistons flat out missing, or are the Celtics making them work for every shot?

League would not allow it. They said that it would have to wait until after the season. Rodney said he would do it.

Lies! Bold faced lies! Rodney Stuckey will forever be an asshole in my book. I pledge to boo him at every Sixers/Pistons game I attend that he plays in...

Lies! Bold faced lies! Rodney Stuckey will forever be an asshole in my book. I pledge to boo him at every Sixers/Pistons game I attend that he plays in...

You have a voodo doll of Stuckey over there? He's in the locker room suffering from light headiness.

Allen Iverson will wear the number 'one' with the Pistons this season.

Rodney Stuckey is currently wearing A.I.'s preferred number, three. He was willing to give it up, but the NBA ruled that a change in number cannot take place until after the season.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081104/SPORTS0102/811040423/1127/rss13

Celts applied good Defense in 2ndQ to really put Stons behind the eight-ball and balloon lead and kept them at arm's length the rest of the game

It will be an adj for AI and the Stons but good thing is it's early so they have time

if not for a 2 point moose at MSG...would have been sweet day for yas Weeno

Exactly Ret.....

give it a month or so....they have to get used to a creator like him...

Hamilton and Wallace couldn't throw it in an ocean either.

May have a halftime play out in LA...monitoring that game right now.

attachment.php

No play. Lakers surged too much.

I was thinking...with how flow of game has went and next momentum shift should be Hosuton to play the 4th qtr especially after what Tuck said in his thread...but I will wait it out.

Back