Sunday NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
69-45
+42.795 units
shit day yesterday. detroit costed me a lot, as I didn't know sheed would miss, and wasn't around comp at tip. Also, Rip getting teched out, I was missing 2 of 3 top players. shit

One so far for ther early one:
Cleveland -7.5 -105- 8 units
Cleveland/Indiana UNDER 207 -110- 4 units
yes chance for Indiana to avoid the sweep, but Bron Bron off a big loss cannot be too happy. However, no one of Indiana come close to guarding Lebron (who does). Most of this play is one the fact that Cleveland got a lot of criticism after that loss to Chicago. Lot of Talk of needing to put more effort on the defensive side of the ball and not just playing to be pretty. I think this one will get ugly. Indiana having the on-court issues and what not.

gonna be on GS and likely the ML. 4/5 does not bother me. We can bother Dwight. Last game we lost in OT at home, where Baron got fouled out and we lost it in OT. A bit of revenge from that one. This is the last game of our mini-road trip. Denver's win yesterday puts pressure on us more to get Ws. No one really played extended minutes last night, and 4/5 been money for some reason lately. Last game Dwight dropped 18 pts, 23 boards, and 7 blocks! however, he also had 9 turnovers which is what people dont understand about GS. Yes we'll get less rebounds, but we'll also force more turnovers, so the possessions balances out. Last game, despite 23 by dwight, GS and orlando tied for rebounds. The reason we lost was 38% shooting vs 48%.

Looking at Portland 2m to fade NY again. Don't expect to have to lay too much maybe a possession.

I'm gonna lay the chalk with Utah. Denver off huge win, although Utah did as well. maybe small bet, and gonna keep bettin the home teams in these marquee matchups

lockin this one up too. If wade is a no go, this one will rise stupidly. Haslem already out. short ass roster was forced to run with the warriors, and now gotta play an athletic team again in ATL still in playoff hunt
Atlanta -7 -105- 10 units

Last edited:
On Cleveland, CLE/IND UNDER and Utah. GL and keep up the good work.

Yeah we definitely got screwed with that Pistons/Knicks game yesterday.

played these
Golden State +7.5 (-110)- 10 units
--Golden St ML +330- 5 units
New Orleans +7.5 (-110)- 10 units
--New Orleans ML +320- 5 units

Portland -3 (+104)- 6 units

thanks guys

hedging some of New Orleans
Houston -6.5 +103- 3 units
Houston ML -252- 1 unit

soo- updated is

New Orleans +7.5- 7 units
New Orleans ML +320- 4 units

fuck it. Hedged out of my initial hedge (while picking up a little change) thus keeping

new Orleans - 10 units
ml for 5

Gotta love mb

very weird indeed. if houston keep shooting threes at that rate, they will win by 15+. they need to step up the damn defense. you, doublem, and i agree with NO here -2 2nd half. need it let's go.

great call on NO. barely covered with all the houston 3 bombs falling. geez. glad we cashed it.

wow. Knew I should've played Minny ML. didn't catch 2nd H, but I would've done 10 units had I been on computer at the time. oh well

Cleveland -7.5 -105- 8 units win
Cleveland/Indiana UNDER 207 -110- 4 units win

Golden State +7.5 (-110)- 10 units win
--Golden St ML +330- 5 units win

New Orleans +7.5 (-110)- 10 units lose
--New Orleans ML +320- 5 units lose
Portland -3 (+104)- 6 units win
Atlanta -7 -105- 10 units lose
Utah -5 -110- 10 units win
golden state 2nd half - pk- 10 units win
2nd H New Orleans -2 +107- 10 units win

day
8-3
+48.94 units

not too bad a day. should've followed my gut by getting out/lowering stakes on NO. eh If Tyson didn't go 1-6 from the line, I'd have a shot at 7.5 so eh.

77-48
+91.735 units

wow. Knew I should've played Minny ML. didn't catch 2nd H, but I would've done 10 units had I been on computer at the time. oh well

Cleveland -7.5 -105- 8 units win
Cleveland/Indiana UNDER 207 -110- 4 units win
Golden State +7.5 (-110)- 10 units win
--Golden St ML +330- 5 units win
New Orleans +7.5 (-110)- 10 units lose
--New Orleans ML +320- 5 units lose
Portland -3 (+104)- 6 units win
Atlanta -7 -105- 10 units lose
Utah -5 -110- 10 units win
golden state 2nd half - pk- 10 units win
2nd H New Orleans -2 +107- 10 units win

day
8-3
+48.94 units

not too bad a day. should've followed my gut by getting out/lowering stakes on NO. eh If Tyson didn't go 1-6 from the line, I'd have a shot at 7.5 so eh.

77-48
+91.735 units

:cheers: nice day man.

Back