SUNDAY MORNING COFFEE--Week 5 Review and Week 6 Line Predictions

UConn +7.5. Give me a break.

Thought the line would be -3 at most.

Thought the line was a little high at first too, but with Lorenzen out after his foot surgery, the UNC defense might be able to cause some serious problems for the soph backup. Will be a no play for me as this is a game that UNC might just roll in.

Thought the line was a little high at first too, but with Lorenzen out after his foot surgery, the UNC defense might be able to cause some serious problems for the soph backup. Will be a no play for me as this is a game that UNC might just roll in.

hats off to butch for yanking paulus early and rolling with sexton.... he must have known what he was doing

i wish he would have stuck with sexton in the VT game, we woulda had a winner with UNC and not got royally screwed

butch really saved yall's season IMO with that move, great story for sexton this weekend and great win:cheers:

Don't really get it. Frazer is clearly better than Lorenzon and the fans had been calling for him for weeks. Sure he's green and this is his first start on the road...but Cam Sexton is pretty green, too. He looked good, at least at times, but its not like he's a world beater. Remember, if he was, he would have been starting over Paulus (although you could say that right back to me about Frazer, I guess.)

I just feel like the QB injuries are a wash. UConn will have a hard time matching up with Tate and Nicks, but Darius Butler can take away one of them and with some safety help I'd hope that Jas Howard can hold his own against the other. A bit of a letdown game for both schools.

Numbers I'm trying to get:

tOSU pk (more than likely won't happen.)
Missouri anything under 10
Ole Miss, they are going to be the SEC team that are covering machines this year, SC has underperformed the past few season, SC commits too many mental mistakes.
Utah- anything under 10, talk about a letdown game for OSU
BYU anything under -28, I'm sorry Utah State fans, this could be covered by the first half.
Purdue- looking for 14+
Maryland- would lay up to -24, yes UVA is that badddd
Colorado, looking for 17+, will wait til later in the week.
Florida- want -21 or better
UCLA 16.5, looks good
ball state -6.5 looks good
Oklahoma -27, looks good
Ok st., i need some help from dr. bob, need -21
Fresno St, want -21 or better

Back