Ball State -1

Texas -10
Texas A&M

CMU -11
Buffalo

WMU -2
Akron

LSU -2.5
Arkansas (go ahead and scream at me folks)

Tulane
Tulsa -14

Colorado
Nebraska -12.5

Oregon
Oregon State -5

Air Force -7
UNLV

Fresno State -7
La Tech

USF
WV -20

Kentucky
Tennessee -10

Wake
MD -4

ECU
NCSU -6

Syracuse
Rutgers -18

Kansas
Missouri -3

UNC -2
Duke

UAB
UCF -4

SDSU
New Mexico -9

OSU
Oklahoma -10

SMU
Rice -3.5

NMSU
Utah St -3

Marshall
USM -7.5

Florida -10 (too big?)
FSU

BYU -8.5
Utah

Miss State
Ole Miss -3

SJSU -4.5
Idaho

Arizona State
Arizona -6

TCU -10
CSU

Cincinnati -5
Connecticut

Louisville -13
Pitt

GT -3.5
Georgia

UVA
Va Tech -14

USC
Clemson -9.5

Notre Dame
USC -8.5

Memphis
UTEP -17

Boise State -6.5
Nevada Reno

Purdue
Hawaii -12, non-conference Rainbow games are always tough lines to make

Troy
MTSU -7.5

Arkansas State
ULL -2

FIU
FAU -9

NT
UL-Monroe -5.5

All I know is I'm all OVER LSU and FSU ml's

FSU and LSU will stomp the shit out of the Gators and Razorbacks, respectively...believe that

That being said, I'd like to contribute to this thread on those two games...

Arkansas -5
LSU

Florida -11
Florida State

Final Score IMO of both games...

Arkansas - 13
LSU - 31

Florida - 17
Florida State - 24

everythingthatsgreen said:
FSU can score 24?
Wait, they scored 28 this weekend. Oh yeah, it was Western Michigan and they stomped the shit out of them. A dominating 28-20.

FSU can score 24?

:an_roll_laugh:

When posting, I stated that...then I got to the bottom where I decided to put my prediction and put 28-21 or something like that...then I went...wait...no FSU can't score 28...so I put the 24 :an_roll_laugh:

But that's beside the point, bet U of FLA if you want...but just realize that this game IS Florida States season...and you cannot argue with me one way or another that they don't get up for every big game they are in...I look for a hard fought game that COULD be very high scoring :cheers:

I'm ok with LSU...but have you seen FSU play this season? They really GOT UP against Wake Forest in a game that was pretty important for their season...really GOT UP against BC....

What do you guys think of the BC line? I am slightly surprised at the 4/4.5 as I thought it would be closer to 6. Interested in any thoughts anyone has on that one.

Personally, I am waiting on the following to be released..
CMU (hoping for 11 or less)
UNC (hoping for 6 or less)
BYU (hoping for 13 or less)
HAW (hoping for 14 or less)
NEV (hoping to get 8 or more)
SJSU (hoping for 6 or less)

A few more hopes and wishes..

ECU (hoping to get 8 or more)
TCU (hoping for 6 or less)
OHIO (hoping for 4 or less)
NIU (hoping for 4 or less)

Decided to lock it at BC -3.5 121 as I think Miami just wants to get this season over with so they can move on from all the turmoil and everything, from Pata's passing to the coaching situation. If BC jumps out to an early lead, this one could get ugly as the fans will turn on the Canes big time.

Best of luck in week 13!

I would tread lightly on Ohio....they're off a big emotional win, have everything wrapped up and virtually playing for nothing (ala CMU)...it is a rivalry game which actually makes it an ever tougher spot @ Miami...

I don't think it's a good spot to lay pts situationally at all...

MAC Dogs were 4-1 with 3 SU winners last week. I wouldn't lay points with any of them!

Unders were 5-0 last week as well

Seeing very little I really feel like betting on this week. Probably just gonna chill out til Bowl Season. Very happy with my +25 unit season so far-don't need to jeopardize it by forcing things. Lines are ou tnow though-what are your thoughts?

UNC -6 119 (this one was 5.5 117 and in the blink of an eye the line switched on me before I could hit submit. Man, I hate when that happens haha)

BYU -11 121 (this is the one I locked in before UNC, so I hope that doesn't burn me later as I expected both to jump but couldn't get both plays submitted fast enough)

Ohio -3 124 (In MAC games, I don't like laying the 3.5, so willing to pay to get 3 just to be safe. More of a psychological thing, especially since the last few weeks have been more stressful than I would have liked haha)

BC -3.5 121 (already noted above)

Leans that fell off list...
SJSU is a couple points too high for me
CMU is a lot higher than I hoped
Hawaii at 17 was worth a second glance but I decided against it
NIU on the road vs a pesky EMU team, didn't wanna lay the 7.5..the juice jumped like 40 cents for a 1 pt buy so nevermind
TCU way too high
ECU not getting anywhere near what I had hoped
Nevada only getting 2.5..man, was hoping for more, no value in that line for me

All lines courtesy of Pinnacle between 0-3 mins after open, give or take a second or two. Pinny lines came out about a min after betcris tonight so it was interesting to see the cris lines first and then Pinnys.

Later

I thought I would get more than +3 with Nevada and I thought Hawaii would be closer to -14.

I am going to wait on South Carolina line, I know Pinny had it at -4 and it has rose to -6 already, I would like to get +7 or more here and than I will take a long look at it..

Va Tech is laying a lot to an improving UVA team imo, +18, Line might rise a little too..

BC -4.5 I am looking at..

BYU -12.5, Like this under 2 td

Like the SJSU line once it gets to 5.5. It is dropping fast, so I will wait to see if I can catch it at the precise moment before it goes back up. I think the Spartans will take care of business against a deflated Idaho team that had a shot to have this game mean something if they would have showed up yesterday vs Fresno, but now I think SJSU will really focus on the running game which has been lacking the last few weeks.

I thought I would get more than +3 with Nevada and I thought Hawaii would be closer to -14.

I am going to wait on South Carolina line, I know Pinny had it at -4 and it has rose to -6 already, I would like to get +7 or more here and than I will take a long look at it..

Va Tech is laying a lot to an improving UVA team imo, +18, Line might rise a little too..

BC -4.5 I am looking at..

BYU -12.5, Like this under 2 td

I like the UVA +18 too, especially with Brandon Ore out with a high ankle sprain. UVA is 5-6. They are also playing for a Bowl Game. They would 5-3 in the ACC with a win. This should be 17-9 type Hokie win IMO.

Why should BC be more then -3 here? What have they accomplished on the road thi sseason? I guess people are playing catch up after teh Maryland game maybe? Iwouldnt say Miami has quit think they oplayed 4 of last 5 on the road and biggest loss was probably 10 points. The offense continues to make costly turnovers but at home that is always less likely to happen IMO. The D is so hard to score on ifthey score 17 is that enough to cover ? I doubt it.....

I think BC is basically the equivalent to VaTech who was -3 and got bet down to -1 and barely won @ Miami. Last home game of theyear trying to get to 500. I dont believe college kids quit that often since they only getto play 40 games if that in there careers. Personally I feel anything over -3 is very strong value on Miami here and +180 is well worth a shot. Winning is tough to do on the road and BC is 1-2 with a narrow win over FSU who again is probably a carbon copy of Miami.

GL but I really like Miami here in this spot

Back