Sunday MLB

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
wk of 7/28, 7-5, (+1395)

wk of 8/4, 8-2, (+9400)

wk of 8/11, 8-2, (+12461)

Total last couple weeks; 23-9, (+23,246)

Picked up 3+ units yesterday hitting my big play once again. 16-4 last two weeks.:hammer: Selective.

Cubs -149, 4 units WIN

add

Whitesox -124, 2 units.. WIN

Waited long enough to get a pretty bad number in this one but rolling with it.

Kind of breaking a rule here, betting against a quality pitcher at home, but as much as I like the kid Volstad he is basically a 5 or 6 inning pitcher. Add to that the fact that the Marlins burned their bullpen once again yesterday and I am pretty comfortable the Cubs are going to score some runs today.

Also, the Marlins are just not hitting.. Even though a win yesterday still only 4 hits.

Dempster has been a beast. As impressive as he has been the one stat that sticks out for me-- he hasn't given up a HR since before Independence day. 7 consecutive starts. Everthing is in the bottom of the strikezone. Big bullpen advantage to the Cubs. Struggling Marlin bats. All adds up

Until the Marlins start hitting I will look to fade them everygame vs quality pitching

lean the under also.

Other leans/ possible adds:

SF
LAD * likely play
Phil
ChiSox

Cards at 70 wins.. Looking to get out season win total bet before end of August perhaps:cheers:

Last edited:
Good morning bro. Was looking at UNDER CHC/FLA, Toronto (see alot of value here) and LAA. Didn't look into any of the later games yet. Noticed you only lean UNDER in the CHC/FLA game, any reason a no play for ya? Any quick thoughts on LAA or Toronto? Peace and GL with the card today man.

Good morning bro. Was looking at UNDER CHC/FLA, Toronto (see alot of value here) and LAA. Didn't look into any of the later games yet. Noticed you only lean UNDER in the CHC/FLA game, any reason a no play for ya? Any quick thoughts on LAA or Toronto? Peace and GL with the card today man.

Marlins Bullpen is very tired and they are going to have plenty of game to cover today.. Lean the under because I wonder if Marlins will even score but not a play because think Cubs could cover it themselves after Volstad leaves.. I would endorse it just not a play for me..

Did not look at the other two games you mention but LAA looks decent.. GL bro

GL

had a lead on the other side and I think this will be a small play for me on the Fish (I skipped last night, what a great idea huh).

Not going in depth since you know all the facts, just the price that's off if you ask me.

Anyways, wish you luck tonight.
Last time when you were on the Cubs and I loved the other side, remember what happened :D

GL

had a lead on the other side and I think this will be a small play for me on the Fish (I skipped last night, what a great idea huh).

Not going in depth since you know all the facts, just the price that's off if you ask me.

Anyways, wish you luck tonight.
Last time when you were on the Cubs and I loved the other side, remember what happened :D
agree the price is off..:shake: Cubs hitters already seen Vollstad helps IMO

what else do you want you won man :36_11_6:

I got screwed by Darryle Ward's 3 run homer :36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

does it get any better for you, you own my ass. If Darryle Ward comes out of his career long slump to become a hero then you know you own the game :36_11_6:

GL tonight ;) :cheers:

great call.

got my ass handed to me on a silver pladder today

Angels couldn't tie it up with runners on corners and 1 out in the 9th

Washington up, they lose
Florida up, they lose...

Really, horrid day for me.

oh well.

:shake:

great call.

got my ass handed to me on a silver pladder today

Angels couldn't tie it up with runners on corners and 1 out in the 9th

Washington up, they lose
Florida up, they lose...

Really, horrid day for me.

oh well.

:shake:

you will bounce back:shake:

Nice call on CHC bro, keep it up. GL with CHW, missed it myself. Looking into NFLX for later on. Peace.

Back