Sunday MLB Discussion

wow...interesting...we now have 4 games so far that have started with one of the teams in the 1st inning taking a 2-0 lead.

HWG- All true...I've seen a few nice days in SF go way under as well. (I remember, cause I had the Over those days.) haha

May just watch for fun. Or take that and put on the A's instead. Hernandez isin't pitching as well as he was a few months ago, and A's historicaly (sp) play well in Seattle...

SF total I would lean Over as well depending on who plays for each. That game yesterday should have wnet over so many missed chances . What I recall was the UND bewteen this two since the 1st 08 meeting was 9-1 now 10-1 with the lone Over being due solely to Extra innings think 3-3 entering finished 7-3.

I am on the UND @ STL. Yesterdays game was alot of stranded runners early then kinda felt I got screwed out of a PUSH with the rain delay ...its 2 outs T9 no one on and McCann singles and game is interrupted and ATL gets 3 with 2 out after that ....luckily had the 1st5 Under to wash it but felt kinda robbed although both SP especially Campillo were shaky.....figured Loopers solid work of late vs Reyes a LHP and Cards seem to struggle vs those .....

Talked myself into a huge play on Da WSox as well so thats importante ! Grande!

Hate days like this feel rushed and missed a couple plays already ...but will see...half a day left......:cheers:

Keep it coming !! Love the chatter

Sad part is I forgot that Buerhle had some rough patches in the day and nice job by WS stranding more runners this series

WOOOHOOO.Over in Boston/TOR game. I swear those people at a certain site sure know how to be squares.Fade them and get paid. Good little secret to know of.

By the way as of now the majority of them like the Florida/Zona game over 9.May have to take the under.I will let yall know.

Two HUGE Sunday Unders team @ LAA and I just dont feel comfortable with an 8 because neither SP has good day splits...

i am playing florida in that one.....

Its not lop sided like the over I played today and the under I just mentioned but 60% are on the Marlins.I also look at this.

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR class=HeadOrange id=header><TD id=score_header width=50>Time
</TD><TD id=team_header width=135>Team
</TD><TD id=bets_header width=45># Bets
</TD><TD id=spreadpct_header width=40>Spread
</TD><TD id=mlpct_header width=40>ML
</TD><TD id=oupct_header width=40>OU
</TD><TD id=parlaypct_header width=40>Parlay
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e138627 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2"><TD id=score width=50>8/24
4:10P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>965 FLA - R Nolasco
966 ARI - D Davis
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>20519
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>37%
63%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>72%
28%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>52%
48%
</TD><TD id=parlaypct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>69%
31%

72% on the Marlins. I would be careful. By looking at it if I was to make a play I would take Zona ML.GL on what you do just want to give you my out look on it.:cheers:

i appreciate it buddy....last night i put the play in....but now I am surprised by how many are on the Marlins....I would have assumed most people on DBacks even though Nolasco is on the mound....

i appreciate it buddy....last night i put the play in....but now I am surprised by how many are on the Marlins....I would have assumed most people on DBacks even though Nolasco is on the mound....

Yeah me too but its the complete opposite.Like I said if I had to make a play I would take zona ml but I am not playing this one. The majority aren't wrong all the time. Thats why they play the game.I just like to put my money with the books side. When I went on my bad run I completely ignored the info I posted. Now that I went back I turned my slump around.I will post the rest of the games in a few minutes.Also they like the over in the NFL tonight.Might sprinkle a little on the under.Will wait on that though.

The Giants have won nine of their 13 2008 meetings with San Diego, including five of the last six encounters between the two.

Banks fared very well in two 2008 starts versus San Francisco, however. Banks has thrown 16 innings against the Giants and limited the club to three runs -- one earned -- while obtaining a win and a no-decision.

On May 31 at AT&T Park, Banks yielded one unearned run and six hits in tossing the first and only complete game of his career.

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR class=HeadOrange id=header><TD id=score_header width=50>Time
</TD><TD id=team_header width=135>Team
</TD><TD id=bets_header width=45># Bets
</TD><TD id=spreadpct_header width=40>Spread
</TD><TD id=mlpct_header width=40>ML
</TD><TD id=oupct_header width=40>OU
</TD><TD id=parlaypct_header width=40>Parlay
<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e138625 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD id=score width=50>8/24
4:05P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>963 SDG - J Banks
964 SFO - K Correia
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>12936
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>12%
88%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>55%
45%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>55%
45%
</TD><TD id=parlaypct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>48%
52%

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e138627 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2"><TD id=score width=50>8/24
</TD><TD id=team width=135>965 FLA - R Nolasco
966 ARI - D Davis
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>21103
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>33%
67%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>72%
28%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>52%
48%
</TD><TD id=parlaypct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>69%
31%

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e138639 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2"><TD id=score width=50>8/24
</TD><TD id=team width=135>977 OAK - D Meyer
978 SEA - F Hernandz
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>13064
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>8%
92%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>44%
56%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>59%
41%
</TD><TD id=parlaypct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>31%
69%

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e138641 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><TD id=score width=50>8/24
8:05P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>979 CLE - An Reyes
980 TEX - V Padilla
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>16113
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>22%
78%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>56%
44%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>55%
45%
</TD><TD id=parlaypct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>44%
56%

<TABLE id=gridtable><TBODY><TR id=e138615 ondblclick=highlightRow(this) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e2e2e2"><TD id=score width=50>8/24
8:05P
</TD><TD id=team width=135>953 LOS - H Kuroda
954 PHI - J Blanton
</TD><TD id=bets width=45>13955
</TD><TD id=spreadpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>21%
79%
</TD><TD id=mlpct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>57%
43%
</TD><TD id=oupct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>63%
37%
</TD><TD id=parlaypct style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccff66" width=40>54%
46%

Here you go boys.This is the rest of the games.

yea but Marlins are starting to fade now....and Dbacks have to hold off the dodgers.....

Yep I agree with that statement. Thats why at home I think the value is there for Zona ML and the under. I also see 73% is on the 1st 5 over.I probably should play both plays but I am not.I am passing. I made some real good money on that Bos/Tor over at +105. I try to keep my games per day to no more than 3.Sometimes more but I only played 1 yesterday and 1 today.

also...I am playing the Colts tonight.....

60% on Buffalo.I might do a 2 team teaser with both unders.Under in tonights game and under in tomorrows game. We cross out 41 and 44 with a 6.5 point teaser.Will think on this one.Majority like the over in tomorrows game also.Sorry for posting this in a baseball forum.

More people who play football tonight will see it here than in the football forum. :shake:

Thanks Vap. If I do play this one and I am hesitant with preseason football I would wait till right before tonights game to put it in.The total might move up giving you a little more for a teaser. Just my advice.If you do play them don't go big.Its preseason and its very hard to cap with players being juggled in and out all game for evaluation purposes.Just play with caution.:cheers:

Baltimore's last 52 games of offense -

11, 2, 9, 2, 5, 7, 5, 7, 10, 3, 10, 6, 8, 5, 7, 1, 1, 5, 7, 11, 1, 8, 8, 1, 1, 5, 6, 5, 13, 7, 3, 10, 3, 4, 5, 3, 4, 9, 9, 7, 8, 5, 6, 11, 11, 3, 16, 3, 2, 11, 4 & 3 run totals.

_8 totals of 0-2 runs.
10 totals of 3-4 runs.
34 totals of 5+ runs (65.3%)

Baltimore has gone 75 games without being held to 4 runs or less over 3 straight games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Baltimore has gone 76 games without posting consecutive Under results. They are 50-21-5 to Over during this period (Unders rate of just 27.6%), and are 18-0-2 to Over off their last 20 Under results.

They play Sunday off an Under result on Saturday.

7-7 at bottom 5th inning ! :36_11_6: Don't even need to watch the rest of the game !

BC- Thanks

:cheers:

Ok 1 more football topic. I would do this teaser instead. Seas spread and the under in tonights game.Like that one better.

yea unreal really lookin at their line up and their production ..clearly something is not right there .. pitching or whatever for the yanks

I just realized 5Dimes is offering the -1 and +1 runlines for Sunday night baseball tonight.. So it appears they only offer it during playoff and games nationally broadcasted.. still a good thing
<TABLE class=module borderColor=#111111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 border=0 rgfloat="440,600"><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD noWrap colSpan=8><SMALL>Los Angeles Dodgers at Philadelphia Phillies</SMALL></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sun 8/24</TD><TD noWrap>953 </TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Dodgers
H Kuroda - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_0> +1½ -210 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_0> -101 Action
<INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=P1_0> -101 Listed Pitchers
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_0> Over 9½ -105 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=E1_0> Over 4½ -110 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=E3_0> Under 4½ -120 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>954</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia Phillies
J Blanton - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_0> -1½ +175 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_0> -109 Action
<INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=P2_0> -109 Listed Pitchers
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_0> Under 9½ -115 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=E2_0> Over 4½ -120 </TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=E4_0> Under 4½ -110 </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sun 8/24</TD><TD noWrap>953 </TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Dodgers
H Kuroda - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_1> +2½ -340 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_1> Over 9 -133 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>954</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia Phillies
J Blanton - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_1> -2½ +280 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_1> Under 9 +113 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sun 8/24</TD><TD noWrap>953 </TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Dodgers
H Kuroda - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_2> -1½ +165 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_2> Over 10 +115 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>954</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia Phillies
J Blanton - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_2> +1½ -190 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_2> Under 10 -135 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sun 8/24</TD><TD noWrap>953 </TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Dodgers
H Kuroda - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_3> -2½ +248 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_3> Over 8½ -153 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>954</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia Phillies
J Blanton - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_3> +2½ -295 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_3> Under 8½ +133 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sun 8/24</TD><TD noWrap>953 </TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Dodgers
H Kuroda - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_4> +1 -154 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L1_4> Over 10½ +133 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>954</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia Phillies
J Blanton - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_4> -1 +134 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=L2_4> Under 10½ -153 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=bottom bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>Sun 8/24</TD><TD noWrap>953 </TD><TD noWrap>Los Angeles Dodgers
H Kuroda - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S1_5> -1 +132 </TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD><TD noWrap></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" vAlign=top bgColor=#f6f6f6><TD noWrap>8:05PM (EST) </TD><TD noWrap>954</TD><TD noWrap>Philadelphia Phillies
J Blanton - R
</TD><TD noWrap><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=S2_5> +1 -152 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Stupid decision by me fucked me on that Yanks game ML 1unit and RL 2 units . I never do that but was rushing and of course fucked up.....4unit swing for no good reason !

no doubt.. brutal game.. had a unit on the ML and got it at -117 close to game time.. but sweated it out for sure.. thinkin bout Cleve later on

Sad part is at no time after the top 2nd did I ever think they would lose . The stupid part is I risked 1/2 unit less to make 1/2 unit more and wound up -2 units instead of +2 ...something I never do but just thoiugh Yansk would roll here but so often Home teams when swept cover the +1.5 RL and I was aware of that ...

This is an edge of the seat type day for me ....WS pulled it out ...

Pirates had base loaded and no out couldnt score ........

Had the perfect storm develop @ LAA....I am crazy I know had the game 3-2 or 4-3 ....

So played LAA ML and Twins +1.5 RL enough on the LAA ML to cover the +1.5 RL , Under 8 and parlayed LAA and UND 8 in case I was wrong......

3-3 man on third 1 out and of all things Matthews triples and scores on a sac fly ...5-3 where 4-3 is GOLDEN....:hang:

i think this is probably the worst day of betting ive had in a while. Had jays under, Baltimore ml,angels u8, and mets ml as the last leg of a otherwise winning parlay.

I kind of like the dodgers with kuroda on the hill. he has pitched before on Sunday night with success and Joe blow us on the opposing mound.it however worries me that kuroda seems to get hit in bunches. I know home field has been worth a lot between these two teams but dodgers are in a desperate spot with Arizona pulling away and endangerment of a sweep. At even money and momentum on the phils it looks too easy to take them. Would like to hear sportsnuts thoughts on this one.

The game @ Texas .....

I think for various reasons you have to like Texas here . Silly things like its Sunday and home teams rule , texas trying to avoid a sweep and not playing that poorly so far when throwing McCarthy and Harrison now there "Ace" goes .

Cle is 7-12 on Sundays but has lost 12 of the past 17 after starting 2-0...also 15-3 UNDER but one caution is MOST of these are day games which just check there day stats and it becomes clearer....

Cle is 3-7 away in 2008 on Sunday and Cliff Lee has all 3 wins. The UND is 7-2-1 with both overs being 7.5 totals...and Lee actually has 5 starts on SUN beating Richmond (Tor) , Silva , And Blanton 2-1.....

of the 7 CLE wins all are by LHP Lee -4 , CC-1 and Sowers -2 ...

Tex is 5-1 L6 situations after losing game 1 and 2 . They are also 12-5 in Game 3 after a LOSS.

Tex is 6-0 in Padilla's L6 Sunday starts
tex is 6-0 In padilla L6 Game 3 starts
tex is 11-2 when Padilla start at home vs a team witha losing record
Tex is 15-4 when Padilla starts after the opponent has allowed 5+ runs L19
Tex is 19-7 L26 with Padilla on normal rest
Tex is 17-7 when he starts in 08 and 20-8 L28 starts

<LI class=morehot>Under is 47-11-4 in Indians last 62 Sunday games. <LI class=more>Under is 44-17-1 in Indians last 62 during game 3 of a series<LI class=more>Under is 17-6 L23 with Estabrook behind the plate
Coming off nine days of rest due to a shoulder problem, the right-hander had given up just one run through six innings against Detroit on Tuesday, but that quickly changed in the seventh. He allowed a walk, a single and two home runs without recording an out in what ended up a nine-run inning during an 11-3 loss.

Cleveland hasn’t swept three or more games in Arlington since Aug. 10-12, 1973 - during the Rangers’ second season in Texas. The Indians haven’t achieved the feat against the Rangers anywhere since Aug. 12-14, 1980 in Cleveland.

Basically Texas has fallen into a slump which injuries to there stacked offense and there already thin pitching staff . Less offense means its more pressure on the bad pitchers and even when they get offense no guarnatee the pitchers can get out ...when Scott Feldman is your # 2 SP in terms of quality its oh shit ! Padilla was doing well until injuries started messing with him . Millwood has been banged up all year . hey have been throwing guys like Tommy Hunetr , Matt Harrison , Luis mendoza who probably delivered maybe 4 quality starts out of 15 .

The above is very important to me ...Padilla pitched well UNTIL the 7th coming off a nine day layoff and inconsistent amount of work recently IMO.

Cle is CLEARLY playing better ball of late but theu have also caught LAA , KC and now Texas in slumps . Reyes has been solid but he only faced one lineup swing well and that was BALT as his others were @ Tor and vs KC. His last time out he lasted only 5 innings ....

The Tribe rely heavily on perez , betancourt and Lewis to finish games . Perez has thrown both games and 2 inn on Friday , Lewis has I believe bene in 3 of 4 ...with the trio in 2 of 3 ..

Very important I think is that CLE sends just 3 LHB out there vs PAdilla and the sidewinder is tough on RHBs..

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> vs. Left</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>24</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>67.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>84</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>15</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>38</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>42</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.81</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.304</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16> vs. Right</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>24</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>76.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>74</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>17</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>55</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>-</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.20</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.258</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now prior history for Padilla is not good vs CLE but would imagine Travis Hafner and Victor Martinez 2 LHBs had alot to do with it and made his life tougher facing those 2 plus SIzemore in the first few hitters...

Still this lineup is 291 off him 16-55 but scary is that they are 8XBHs off him.....

Reyes is 17+ inn allowed 19 hits and 6 walks(only 7ks) not a good indication when ur facing Texas...

Basically in the 1st 2 games TEX was -130 with less proven SP and while they didnt win the games were close ..blowing a nice lead yesterday 7-1 after 4 innings ...Now Reyes has been decent but is he any better then Sowers has been recently ? I dont think so certainly more upside but thats a different topic . So Tex improves its SP and CLE at best is equal then the previous 2 but IMO lesser and u have to pay 10-15-20 cents more when your pen is rested more then theirs and your lineup is stacked tighter .....

RANGERS ML

I think the SP will dictate the TOTAL.If they can throw deep into the game and 6 or 7 innings would expect an under to cash thinking it would be about 5-3 at that point hopefully Texas and just a few atbats to go for each....Plus the CLE UND trends and UMP certainly dont hurt ....

Also looking at -1.5 RL and will probably add some but even Texas 1st 5 inn ML.....

Good Luck ....

No opinion @ Philly yet:cheers:

SN - fwiw, Meriwether behind the plate tonight in Texas. Question too on how much you rely on these day of the week stats? I've just never thought they were very relevant, but maybe I'm missing something.

i think this is probably the worst day of betting ive had in a while. Had jays under, Baltimore ml,angels u8, and mets ml as the last leg of a otherwise winning parlay.

I kind of like the dodgers with kuroda on the hill. he has pitched before on Sunday night with success and Joe blow us on the opposing mound.it however worries me that kuroda seems to get hit in bunches. I know home field has been worth a lot between these two teams but dodgers are in a desperate spot with Arizona pulling away and endangerment of a sweep. At even money and momentum on the phils it looks too easy to take them. Would like to hear sportsnuts thoughts on this one.

Sorry to hear about the rough one. I always say easier to get over the bad days then get past the good days where you dont profit much ...

Right now still looking at . I lost some time with the writeup for Texas. Do lean LAD but its far from concrete had the series pegged so far and think the last 2 games are tossups . Have said that Philly could return the favor as in the 4 game sweep but Blanton is tough to trust . Thinking Over as well but want to look more indepth at this cause I really havent.......Myers on deck has clearly been better then Blanton of late so that is a plus for LAD:cheers:be back shortly

SN - fwiw, Meriwether behind the plate tonight in Texas. Question too on how much you rely on these day of the week stats? I've just never thought they were very relevant, but maybe I'm missing something.

For a handful of teams I will use them but for most I dont even look at them...

The big trends I have seen for teams are NYY , Balt , Cle ...some LAA and for UNDs CLE and Minny on Sundays ...again for both they dont hit well in day games so what day of the week is basically a mandatory day game ? Sunday...it makes sense when u look at closer IMO

They seem irrelevant on the surface but one thing about days of the week is generally the way the SP falls . Teams do there best to get there top SP 2 starts in a week so you have certains teams who are very good on Sat and Sun because really they are throwing there best pitchers more often then not and same reason why teams do poorly...

NYY puts tremendous emphasis on winning series and not being swept something Torre often talked about . So its understandable why they do good in these spots because it has been emphasied for a decade ...take each series at a time ..win 2 of 3 ...

Balt a team with bad SP often has lopsided pitching matchups...because of that Guthrie and Cabrera generally stick to the every 4 days routine with the others getting juggled. Thats why Cabrera has just 4 sun starts so far.....

So there is alot of validity in them if you look at why they are occurring ....at least IMO...

Thanks for the ump update I just looked at what Blankets had....:shake:

SN - Thanks for you thoughts there, appreciate your perspective.

no prob Tim. I simply think and its just an opinion but teams develops profiles of when they perform above avg and when they do below avg ..it could be home v away , day v night , LHP or RHP , I think the days of the week is just lumping thatstuff together...

Game 3s tend to fall om Wed and Sund so those days of the week should reflect a teams Game record ...its all connected in some manner is what I am trying to say....

I would never mindless bet a team because its Thursday but something like NYY vs Balt today where you have 1 team who does its best in NYY to win series vs a team that just always seems overmatched on Sundays because of the SP it seems like enough to make a decision on. Granted if the game is a coin flip and the price is right also helps . Yanks in the midst of a playoff hunt need every Win . I noticed they tend to win the game before BOS series start up..

The good teams are gonna have strong weekend trends and the bad ones weak ones because of how the SP tends to align. I guess for totals SUN ike Thursday is a getaway day so that could play into it ....Just on teh surface u have Balt who wins 15% of the time on Sunday and you have to pay just -120 to see if that trend holds up ...if it was -220 different story

Its only something I have used in 2008 mostly because of Tuck making it relevant to me. Also have placed more importance on how a series SP matches up sort of pick and choose when a team can lose or win.....

Thats about all I can add . really just the 5 or 6 teams that sort of pop into my mind ...and as for HOME team sdoing well on SUNDAY outside of the fact 08 has been kind to home teams you probably have WED measuring up very closely. If there are 15 games one would think 10-11 of them are home teams trying to win the series or avoid being swept...just my 2 cents....

More info to drive me crazy...

Good Luck today ..

My main 3 playes were TEX ML , Over 9.5 LAD and LAD...:cheers:

Well thats how I feel about LAD ....

So sick at myself could have stayed away got involved in teh discussion . Talked myself onto some big plays and well 7 days work wasted in a few hours and I finished in the red ...not bad for a 16-10 day....

Back