Sunday MLB Discussion

General remark regarding Reds and Oakland. The Reds have never had good management and have always been a problem. Oakland had and has a management that aims at the playoffs. Very different mindsets.

Things to think on. Anaheim next plays at Tampa, They were swept there last time which they clearly remember. Cleveland has been playing much harder in general and in day games recently making today a dangerous game,
You might think about the last time Perkins faced Seattle. The team blew a 6 run lead in the 7th inning which was a major humiliation. Under might be best here.

Cleveland has been playing well in day games but Sowers has a 5.13 day ERA, which is a run lower compared to his night splits but this is all need for tonight, the Angels will get through Sowers. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I don't think Sowers lasts long.

Saunders should be his usual self with a 6.0 IP, 6 H, 3 ER kind of performance, I think the Angels double that.

GL :shake:

Yankees RL -116 as well, Mussina should contain KC 2-3 runs, up to the Yankees offense to get to Bannister who has been pounded on the road

Yankees? Nah I meant Halos. I won't touch the Yanks for a while now.

<-------------------------------

;)

I was considering it but the problem is they're not playing well and the price is insane.

They will want to win for Hamels after a string of losses but nah I can't lay this mucho chalko.

:shake:

I can't blame you. At the moment they are lame enough to win 2-1 and screw everyone over. -2.5 perhaps?

i have hou/ov 7.5 also parlayed and what looked like a good start has turned into a fucking horse shit bet.. fucking bull shit.

took a little on the under 9.5, figured seattle wouldn't score much and was depending on the seattle starter to do a little better than that. 8 runs for the twins in 5 innings? 2 runs mostly because of dickey's control

still some chance here, doubt it goes under though - seattle pitching is atrocious and the twins never seem to let up

zona scores double digit runs the last two days and now can't get a hit to save their lives. i know it's oswalt but i figured he would give up a couple??

twins better let up now or else they are fucking assholes. i hate that fucking team anyway cuz im a huge sox fan.

Regarding Oakland disaster --sorry. Normally wait for 3 starts to play new pitchers on small spreads. Gio in the minors had given up 4 runs at home last 21 innings so I gambled after 1 good mlb home start and I and others got fried.

Back