Sunday MLB Discussion

im probably going to be on that under in STL big time at plus money u9... Wellemeyer shined big time last time on a Sunday night performance. Meyers... is a unfortunately a big feel play... I cant figure this guy out as he has the stuff, he just cant throw it for a strike at the right time. I'd really like to hear someone elaborate on meyers...

Here ya Satyr. If you acted last night you could have had +1.5 @-140 and well I made the mistake of splitting the ML and +1.5 RL when Santana pitched and intsead of winning just washed out. I dont worry much about vig just expected a close game . Oh and the +1.5 RL closed at -170 some places . For me there just is no difference bewteen +110 and -140 @ +1.5 ..Just glad they pulled it out. Texas is fading IMO and Milton Bradley is key I dont play on them usually when he is not in the lineup. Plus Young with the fractured finger doesnt help much. Have to look at the matchups but our SP should be solid since we had Ponson and Rasner here .

Not sure what to make of the total on ESPN . Wellenmeyer I just dont know what to expect . Every since the elbow issues he stats have declined rather dramatically. I know Wally Bell is behind the dish and that turns some people on but both SP have allowed a few Hrs to the opposing lineup and neither PEN is real good. I had the UND yesterday but not sure this is a good spot for one.

Just not fond of Wellenmeyer of late . STL 2-6 his past starts.

48 INN 30 R 55H 15 BB 22K

AVG: 6 INN 5 R 7H 2bb 3K

Philly beat him 20-2 when he was just returning from his elbow woes.

Not overly concerned with Myers only care about his past 2 starts . His only flaw was really command and control @ Shea . Granted his career numbers are not very good .

Lineups will be intersting here . Lean Philly- Over .

Doubt I touch this total jus speaking outloud. :cheers:

Might like UNDER @ Texas actually . Texas vs a LHP minus Bradley possibly? Mendoza decent vs Tor earlier and mostly a RH lineup which he does okay versus its the LHB that present the huge problem.

361 only 6ks vs 299 17Ks...

Just an observation but home teams are 12-1 today (counting LAD) going into the last 2 tonight....

I like STL quite a bit. PHI Jekyll and Hyde on the road - at this price I'll bite on the Cards and hope Mr Hyde shows up for the Fightins.

I have 5 parlays riding with Philly ......

actually lean 1st 5 Under @ STL.....might play it trying to hedge some stuff

BOL

GL tonight SN....gonna ride the home team wave with the Cards.

Thanks HWG. Hope the fact Philly was -130 for the series means I am getting some value ......as I said 5 parlays riding on them...Mets cost a 4 teamer as well earlier ....:cheers:

were cruisin with that under sn. Pitcher's duel with zeros across the board, just how i like em.:cheers:

Philly wins and takes years off my life in the process. terrible job this week by myself despite excellent capping . Crushed it today but still managed a negative week. Guess that happens when one day your 22-8 and win $13 ...

Back