Sunday MLB Discussion

Don't like the Yankees today, dominant right-handed pitchers always seem to keep them in check, not saying Burnett is dominate but his stuff is way better than most. Like the Under.

I agree . Power RH's handcuff NYY . I just played the situation . The price is absurd and cant even begin to figure how to they came up with it . Saw Tor's lineup and was expecting at most Tor 3 runs which looks like a crap prediction at the moment . Just thought if NYY could get 1 big HR it would be enough . Plus Burnett has been bad lately and struggled in all day starts but ATL from what I recall. He looks solid so far but Posada DP killed a rall y

and 4-0 now Tor......Yanks lost I got suckered.....:shake:

Fuckin' Pettitte you incompetent fuck, you got two strikes on him, throw him the BULLSHIT!!!! Fuckin my under up.

Yanks scared me for sure I went to strong with that one (great logic= scared equal BIG PLAY) . The line look absurd and I guess I thought people would make a value play on TOR with a depleted lineup....Jays have been poor vs LHP all season and Pettitte had a nice track record in 07 vs Tor .....

I am CHALKED up so far :

Houston , STL , Boston , Philly and MILW after the 1 PM starts ....

Guess its probably good I am looking at SFG , SEA

Small plays on Under @ Wash , Under @ Boston , over @ Philly .....

Yanks scared me for sure I went to strong with that one (great logic= scared equal BIG PLAY) . The line look absurd and I guess I thought people would make a value play on TOR with a depleted lineup....Jays have been poor vs LHP all season and Pettitte had a nice track record in 07 vs Tor .....

I completely understand where you're coming from SN, it's just with a pitcher like Burnett vs. the Yankees, I tend to lay off or play the under, just didn't think Petitte would be getting lit up so early.

I am CHALKED up so far :

Houston , STL , Boston , Philly and MILW after the 1 PM starts ....

Guess its probably good I am looking at SFG , SEA

Small plays on Under @ Wash , Under @ Boston , over @ Philly .....

I got a big play on Philly, think the line suggests too much Arizona money, plus Hamels against that Diamondbacks lineup is better than Webb against the Phillies' bats.

so the Rays are facing pitchers that have a combined 24 era and they have 2 runs....not a playoff team

wow the Reds really just can't catch a break this year
Right when you think things could turn the corner, Hairston pulls up lame on his way to 1st and has to be carried off the field.

Im just pissed Im losing Yanks/Brewers/Tampa tied Boston only up by 1...pretty fucking sad Im about to get hit harder then ever

Kinda hard to pass on Texas ?

Wsox 1-6 L7 vs LHSP all low scoring away defeated Kershaw last away game vs LHP but since defeated 4 LH at home inbewteen....

2 0 3 1 4 0 2 runs scored L7 away vs LHP

Contreras medicore last 6 starts but worse on the road...

Please Brewers I cant lose this one....Tampa is fucking pathetic Im telling u guys they will crumble before the playoffs

Yanks look cooked and damn I am pissed I missed that under ....TB looks dead ....

Need Philly and Milw ...

Played Texas ML , +1.5 and over 10.5 .....which I think I made a mistake with a young LHP facing so many quality RHB's...

SD and OAK so far @ 4 ......

Anyone have any idea why LAA/OAK total opened at 7 and now is at 8.5? I have been thinking against the grain and wanna hit the Angels so therefore an over correlation is warranted but at 8.5 is kind drastic. I still think this line movement says DUCHSCHERER will give up some runs though. And with Oak's lineup Mosely might be able to pitch well.

Anyone have any idea why LAA/OAK total opened at 7 and now is at 8.5? I have been thinking against the grain and wanna hit the Angels so therefore an over correlation is warranted but at 8.5 is kind drastic. I still think this line movement says DUCHSCHERER will give up some runs though. And with Oak's lineup Mosely might be able to pitch well.

Yeah , Saunders was scheduled to start and his wife gave birth yesterday so he was scratched for Mosely . So it was a pitching change with Mosely the total was never 7 . :cheers:

SD ML and 1st 5 inn .....want to play under but again very obvious ...

Wolf good at home , ATL poor vs LHP just 2-10 away and campillo very solid so far away and day with 1 question ? Only 1 start on extra rest so far

LAD and under

Oak ML

Thanks Lex and JD so much action today its insane ....

Been thinking about Rocks +1.5 RL myself ....

Have most on SD .

Just saw they scored first (ATL 2-0) ...fucking 1st score prop and 1st inn score props were layups ......shit was off and pussed out ....

thats how I knew this bitch was going over which I didnt play either ........

SD 2 u
SD 1st 5 ML 1u
LAD ML 1.5 u
LAD -Under parlayed
Oak ML 1u

OAK-SD-LAD parlay ...

GL

Strong play on Houston ML ( and some RL) :

I know Wash looks like value but they are not . This is a terrible matchup for Perez who has struggled with Houston in the past and Backe is not quite as bad on the road as his stats appear . Perez is tough on LHBs but RHBs are 301 see Houstons 3-4-5-6. He is also better on extra rest which he doesnt have here although he was ejected in the 3rd inning of his last start.

Looking at the lines in this series I would expect WASH to be about -120 here since they arent my feeling is they are priced to look attractive. Backe on normal rest allows a 264 BAA compared too .316 on extra .........Nats lineup is weak here as Flores and Pena sit .

HereWeGo this is something we would talk about .....if you look at my Friday PM :cheers:

At least I got this one right !:cheers:Huge one for me as well..

LAD ties it that sucker is going over as well ....should have passed on the corelated parlay freakin Miller was 10 straight unders with LAD and never more then like 5 or 6 runs......oh well go LAD , SD and OAK !

Back