April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 79-69-2 +25.298 Units
July: 24-19-2 +1.415 Units

Overall: 306-266-8 +73.737 Units
Sides: 168-157 +42.928 Units
Run Lines: 20-48 -34.147 Units
Totals: 118-61-8 +64.956 Units

1-6 -8.60 Units, i got my ass handed to me yesterday. Knew it was an ugly card but went ahead and gave the books my money anyways.

Plays:

Boston Red Sox @ Detriot Tigers UNDER 9.5 -113 (Dice-K v. Robertson) (1.5 Units) L
Roberston might blow vs the Sox but that doesnt matter because the Dice-K is dominating and I dont feel Boston's been hitting all that well, sure they tagged Jackson and Howell but thats Jackson and Howell. Robertson also doesnt have good #'s vs the Red Sox, so what does he have going for him? Well he's been pitching better recently, did pitch well against the Sox earlier this year and Jim Wolf is the ump.

Milwaukee Brewers @ Washington Nationals UNDER 9 +104 (Capuano v. Redding) (2 Units) Push
I don't care if Capuano is pitching, he's facing a Nats lineup of bench players. no Dmirti young, their best hitter so far, its just a mess. Something is up with the Brewers, they just quit playing and so under we go. LOTS of under trends, I got burned going against the trends yesterday and so now Ill go with them.

Oakland Athletics RL +120 (Feierbend v. Blanton) (1.5 Units) L

Blanton owns the M's and Feierbend is garbage.

May add more but that's what I got for now.

BOL to Yall Sunday :cheers:

Last edited:
best of luck today, like the oakland play. Blanton at home is a beast right now.

thanks Satyr - bol as always buddy

thanks tw - bol with your plays

thanks green - huge mismatch pitching wise

thanks dmoney - im just going against the Brewers recent hitting, they just aren't scoring runs.

Adding:

Kansas City Royals +112 (De La Rosa v. Kazmir) W
I'll go with the day-game theory, like Carmona. De La Rosa has a 1.46 ERA in 4 day starts this year and is 3-0. He is pretty inconsistant, pitching either a good game or gets rocked so we shall see. KC not the best vs LHP but Kazmir has been consistantly giving up 3/4 ER over 6 innings and Id rather have the KC pen than TB pen.
*I had entered +122 but really the line was +112*

San Francisco Giants -104.5 (Zito v. Wellemeyer) (2 Units) L
Some very basic reasoning here, even though I hate betting on the Giants and Zito because I always miss I am going with this. Cards are 3-9 vs. LHP @ home and are hitting .215 in their last 10 vs. LHP. This is probably going to come back and hurt me as the Giants bullpen gives up the lead and loses after Bonds is pulled from the game.

Texas Rangers -112 (Millwood v. Cabrera) W

Millwood has been better lately, Cabrera is fade material most of the time. He just doesnt have good #'s vs the Rangers even though they may be without their leadoff some of the other bats have stepped up like Wilkerson and Byrd.

I was looking at the over in PHI/COL but 10.5 is a little high and Welke is a under ump for sure. Both SP struggle against opposing teams and do not pitch well at Coors. A LOT of juice on the over too. This may be it for today, a 6 pack for sunday.

Last edited:
thanks joebren - not looking very good early

yup green - and STL puts up 2 in the 1st inning, typical Zito screwing me over, I have to be like 1-5 betting on his games.

Fuck this ump in the Rangers game. If he keeps calling strikes at this rate hes gonna make Cabrera an All Star pitcher today. He tossed Catallanotto after he said two words and hes helping out this piece of shit Cabrera cuz he can never throw freakin strikes.

im not watching the game alby but from that description I am just not happy with some of the BS happening in my games today.

Leaning heavy on Sd over tonight. Your thoughts?:shake:

I am not really sure about the total, I could see it hitting 8. I can see Maddux giving up 3 ERs and then the SD bullpen shutting it down from there. Atlanta's pen isn't terrible, yesterday's game may make you want to bet over after seeing what happened to them but you are asking the Pads to rock Davies if you think over, thats my feeling. Davies did miss his last start due to a strained oblique so if that's still bothering him then SD may very well do that.

I am not really sure about the total, I could see it hitting 8. I can see Maddux giving up 3 ERs and then the SD bullpen shutting it down from there. Atlanta's pen isn't terrible, yesterday's game may make you want to bet over after seeing what happened to them but you are asking the Pads to rock Davies if you think over, thats my feeling. Davies did miss his last start due to a strained oblique so if that's still bothering him then SD may very well do that.

Actually my fear is Davies oblique. Would like for him to pitch 4 innings but I can see him testing it and leaving early, turning it over to ATL bullpen. He is an absolute pussy IMO. And at least two Atl starters are available today out of the pen also..

Would like to keep the week positive, so debating this one hard. Maddux gives up four pretty regularly. Actually the Braves have nailed him for 12r in last 17 innings. So i think 4 is a good bottom number from Maddux. Can the Padres with retooled offense get 4 off of Davies.. Hmm. like my chances there. Can get 8.5 -105 right now.

I dont see where you are getting the 4 ERs a game from. He's given up 4 ERs in 4 of his 17 starts this year and 2 were in April. are you talking about an ERA of 4 in a single game?

I dont see where you are getting the 4 ERs a game from. He's given up 4 ERs in 4 of his 17 starts this year and 2 were in April. are you talking about an ERA of 4 in a single game?

ERA at 4ish and Bullpen is a little better than that but one could expect the opponent to score 4 in Maddux starts. That is my point. Although he has been better than that previous to last start.. I am trying to talk myself into this one which usually means stay away.

I like:

Padres new offense
Atlanta's ability to score off of Maddux (12r last 17 inn)
Davies ability to give it up
Long ball potential on boith sides (quick scores)

Maybe Maddux is the play but don't like that much chalk..

'an_horse'

ERA at 4ish and Bullpen is a little better than that but one could expect the opponent to score 4 in Maddux starts. That is my point. Although he has been better than that previous to last start.. I am trying to talk myself into this one which usually means stay away.

I like:

Padres new offense
Atlanta's ability to score off of Maddux (12r last 17 inn)
Davies ability to give it up
Long ball potential on boith sides (quick scores)

Maybe Maddux is the play but don't like that much chalk..

'an_horse'

Barrett and Bradley do add a nice punch to the lineup, just wish they had a guy who could hit for a high avg, their HR power these guys have needs some more guys who can make contact. Also have to remember the Padres have never seen Davies before, minus a few guys but thats very limited. Barrett with the most exp and he's 0/7.

April: 91-69-3 +29.126 Units
May: 112-109-1 +17.898 Units
June: 79-69-2 +25.298 Units
July: 26-22-3 -1.75 Units
Pre All-Star: 70.572 Units

July: 0-0 +/-0 Units
Post All-Star: 0-0 +/-0 Units

Overall: 308-269-9 +70.572 Units
Sides: 170-158 +42.958 Units
Run Lines: 20-49 -35.647 Units
Totals: 118-62-9 +63.261 Units

2-3-1 -3.165 to finish off the 1st Half of my 1st full season of the MLB. I chased a bit betting on the Argentina/Peru game to cut my loses. I was VERY frustrated when I did that, one of the dumbest things I have done.

I adjusted my Units because I forgot to include one day's Units in the Overall record - short changed myself quite a bit. But the record should be up to date. I made a healthy amount of plays didn't I... 586 plays haha, I need to learn some discipline. Going to see how I do post All-Star break, keep a separate section for that but 70 Units is not bad.

Anyways - FRITO, it's a beautiful avatar. Im glad that it is there for all of us to enjoy haha.

See Yall after the All-Star Break, maybe I'll get in some action for the game or HR derby.

Back