Sunday let's score 1 run in 20 innings on 40 hits and win MLB Discussion

That was an enron sized bailout in the b9th @ coors so hopefully everyone made out....lost track of time added reds ml 4u and over 5u....over bc I need it for the salami was 18runs short w th last 2 games going and botj were 8.5 totals....plus its to damn high but Lynn faced no one and reds may finally be healthy....GL

The veteran right-hander is 4-1 with a 2.12 ERA in his past five trips the mound and is coming off his best start of that stretch, giving up four hits over eight innings of a 3-0 victory over Colorado on Monday.
That performance was in stark contrast to his 5-2 loss at Cleveland five days earlier, when he surrendered five runs and two homers in 5 2-3 innings.

"That's baseball, man," Arroyo told the team's official website. "I could throw the same stuff up there two nights in a row, probably have a pitching machine, and get completely different results. It's just some days, man, the ball bounces your way."

someone asked earlier how I cap baseball in the discussion thread earlier this year (maybe play ball?).....that's basically it in a nutshell...the stats , trends , etc we can all read but I'm just trying to figure out which way the ball is going to bounce that day. Not if I make this play, at this price, 100 times I'm possibly going to be ahead of the game...to me that's no better then a chase or martingale system.....naturally you always want to feel like you have value but it rarely comes in price form. The other small part of it is --I watched Trouble with the Curve today---it's like Eastwood's character to a degree, when he just knows the kid can't hit the curve at the end .....I see things in teams and I just guess certain things may happen...it's not about watching it though literally as much as recognizing how the outcomes occur....

Just seemed like the last few hours seeing that movie and reading the game preview , it was easy to eplain my process..

Nice way to the end day and week..hopefully reds can pull it out...took the overs, th prop and grand salami..

Back