BAL u8: Hickox
BOS +142/u8
CHW o9 (will wait for 8.5):
SEA +123: Wolf

On the radar:
NYM u7: Hoye
SF u6: Hamari
SEA u7: Wolf

Tampa Bay is only 4-17 SU their L21 games in which they've failed to shutout their opponent.

Toronto is on a 10-3 SU run (all 3 losses by 1 run), seemingly a bounceback to form swing after going 7-17 SU their previous 24 games.

2 teams headed in opposite directions.

First 2 make sense
Reds makes sense
SF is weird SF starter is not good at night or on 4 and off a complete game shut out so what made you list it?
i hate to say it as a Yankee fan but apart from everything else betting against Baltimore at night--this team is 66-32 at night by far the best in baseball

Also when you list an umpire related to a possible play a reader might assume they are plus for the play. Layne UNDER at 13-6 over.

I think the Padres could win and the game go under based on his splits but Padres pen has faltered and his road starts just continue to suck. Yesterday both starters were on best rest and Tyson fell apart and the game became a farce. Padres are too hard to bet for the most part now.
I also do not understand why looking at Young's recent games why you would against a much better pitcher think of betting on him. Oakland played a very good game last night. This team is waking up
This is not publish or perish. Volume of leans is pointless and actually a real negative.. Value very important. Right now looking at Oakland 14-9 day of week playing Lester vs Young on Seattle 12-11 I am seriously tempted by Oakland

Last edited:
Need a 2 starters today to throw QS to win a league....thoughts?

Leake
Garza
Kuroda
Santiago
Despaigne

Real hard to beat Santiago
On 4 3.13
In the day 1.69
In his last 4 home starts only giving up 2 runs

Really at this point I think we are looking for reasons not to bet on pitchers. Just looking for stable situations. Archer used to be a star on 4. Last 2 4 day rest games 8 runs and 6 runs
Would like input on the Baltimore game. Why is the spread minus 25 cents at 5 dimes? I would like to think the Yankees have a chance here but just not seeing it myself.

Last edited:
It's a shame the league can't flex the Sunday night game to the LAD/SF game. Instead of watching a great division race between 2 rivals who hate each other we get to watch the Yankees yet again.

Really at this point I think we are looking for reasons not to bet on pitchers. Just looking for stable situations. Archer used to be a star on 4. Last 2 4 day rest games 8 runs and 6 runs
Would like input on the Baltimore game. Why is the spread minus 25 cents at 5 dimes? I would like to think the Yankees have a chance here but just not seeing it myself.

i think yanks have a chance....kuroda a scrapper

Wondering why TX Under not on list? Weak bats, great under ump and decent starters?
Also, tuck said he loves the spacing on your list CFM! Nice innovation...

First 2 make sense
Reds makes sense
SF is weird SF starter is not good at night or on 4 and off a complete game shut out so what made you list it?
i hate to say it as a Yankee fan but apart from everything else betting against Baltimore at night--this team is 66-32 at night by far the best in baseball

Kershaw is overpriced every time he pitches, even knowing that I still can't make it high enough

Also when you list an umpire related to a possible play a reader might assume they are plus for the play. Layne UNDER at 13-6 over.

He's an under guy historically and his strikezone should not allow 13-6

Reds the best days of week play on the board and a reasonable team facing an unreasonably bad one. Me too. As Kershaw--that is your opinion not backed up by any facts I am aware of.

Still looks to me like Baltimore is best value. Dodgers do have 1 defect. They scored so many runs yesterday. I am going to think more about that game.

Played Baltimore because obvious is not always wrong.
Oakland up by 3, Detroit went over Dodgers up by 2
Oh, Padre pitcher unluckly and gives up 5 only 3 earned

Back