13- Tony Romo QB

14- Devonta Freeman RB

15- Broncos Defense

16- Marqise Lee WR

17- Nick Novak K

was a live draft...dude hasn't inputed the shit yet

took pic of the draft board and handwritten so couldnt c/p

what yall think?

Foles in 10th and Romo in 13th seem solid...I think you'll end up starting Romo more but having them both will be nice and great value at that stage IMO

I think D-Jack was a bit of a reach and possibly Bell as well

I think you'll be starting 2 out of Freeman, Lee and Benjamin multiple times throughout the season

If its a defense heavy scoring system, why did you wait so late to take a defense while picking up a shit-ton of WRs and RBs...seems like you could have snagged a better defense a few rounds earlier

I shouldnt say it is highly rated.....I should say it def matters maybe a tad more than most leagues. would have been more appropriate

and maybe only a tad more

1- Matt Forte RB

2-Le'Veon Bell RB

3- Jordy Nelson WR

4- Vincent Jackson WR

5- Ryan Matthews RB

6- Desean Jackson WR

7- Stevan Ridley RB

8- Lamar Miller RB

9- Mike Wallace WR

10- Nick Foles QB

11- Kelvin Benjamin WR

12- Zach Ertz TE

13- Tony Romo QB

14- Devonta Freeman RB

15- Broncos Defense

16- Marqise Lee WR

17- Nick Novak K

I think it's solid team. I would like to know what WRs were there in Rd 2. I think I would have went WR in rd 2 over Bell. All the picks seem to be decent value. I think D Jax and Ridley were overdrafted, though.

Foles in 10th and Romo in 13th seem solid...I think you'll end up starting Romo more but having them both will be nice and great value at that stage IMO

I think D-Jack was a bit of a reach and possibly Bell as well

I think you'll be starting 2 out of Freeman, Lee and Benjamin multiple times throughout the season

If its a defense heavy scoring system, why did you wait so late to take a defense while picking up a shit-ton of WRs and RBs...seems like you could have snagged a better defense a few rounds earlier
Yea I grabbed Romo right there because the Foles move was a bit of a gamble...so I wanted Tony right after, and I very well may be starting Tony all year

D-Jax another gamble, but I think a flex spot for him most weeks

Bell I think has a break out year, but yea maybe Dez there or AJ Green....If Bell rolls right move, if not yea I fucked up

I think it's solid team. I would like to know what WRs were there in Rd 2. I think I would have went WR in rd 2 over Bell. All the picks seem to be decent value. I think D Jax and Ridley were overdrafted, though.
see my last post...I actually draft with my Dad and he was saying Dez haha

My stones are on the line with Bell....

Back