Sunday In-Game

Love seeing 49ers going empty set. I think Kap will have a lot more responsibilities this year. Should be in for a big year

Did you make a decision between Mega and Dem in your league Gorg? I think I may need to make the same decision.

Did you make a decision between Mega and Dem in your league Gorg? I think I may need to make the same decision.

Not yet. I'll have to make that decision in both of my leagues actually. Just found out I'm picking #4 in my other league.

Juwan Thompson is a beast...Really think he could get significant time in Denver. Not a big Ball fan

Not saying he can't get time, but he's got Hillman and CJ Anderson (at least) to surpass before he gets any carries, and that's only if/when Montee Ball falls out of favor. He's running against 3rd team defenses in the preseason too.

He's also, obviously, going to have to be able to pass protect if he's going to get any time. That was Ball's issue last year, and if he hasn't corrected it enough, he may fall out of favor sooner rather than later. If you can't pass protect when Peyton is the QB and the one calling the shots, you won't play.

Below quote from The Charlotte Observer today

"Newton and the first-team offense look to get more reps in a second exhibition game than ever before in the four years under head coach Ron Rivera. That’s because the Panthers turn around from Sunday night’s game and travel to New England for a Friday night game.

On short rest, the Panthers’ starters won’t play deep into the third exhibition like those for Carolina, and the rest of the NFL teams, usually have.

Rivera is good friends with Kansas City coach Andy Reid. In the unlikely event Reid hasn’t gotten word yet, Rivera will let Reid know he plans to play his starters longer than a team normally would for a second exhibition.

“Just so he knows and he can act accordingly,” Rivera said. “To me it’s not about surprising anybody, just so that he knows we’re going to go a little longer and if wants to keep his ones in a little bit longer, then great. If not we’ll play against whoever he puts out there.”

Drafting any Carolina RB in anything less than 12 team leagues is just a death sentence.

i like my squad a lot...first time in years haha

which likely means disaster

gorg you here?

Ill post you look...anyone really

10 teams 17 rds dwight..no keeper, no ppr....defense is held a lil higher than most
a few wild cards in the bunch...1 kid totally sucks, 1 other not great....1 mediocre....other 7 very very good

i do not type fast so gimme a min

Back