Sunday how bad is Cutch's injury Discussion

They also landed a man on the sun earlier this year. Don't worry. He returned safely later that same afternoon.

True story according to the state media website.

Also once that dead commander once ACED every single hole in a round of 18. Including several Par 5's.

How does Twitter get hacked so easily?

What's wrong with it?

I have negative 4 followers and I've been hacked

P , since you clicked the link I would change your password just in case. That's what I get for making my password my name lol

Alex, you got any closers for sale in that fantasy league? Mine are dropping like flies, Henserson, Robertson, and now Uehara's pussy is aching. Porcello available, of course.

Alex, you got any closers for sale in that fantasy league? Mine are dropping like flies, Henserson, Robertson, and now Uehara's pussy is aching. Porcello available, of course.

I don't have any closers period other then Street and hoping for Daren O'Day at some point this year. Lindstrom was the closer for the white sox but I figured Nate jones would replace him soon

Don't care what my line of work is, would never wear pants that shade of blue. Even if I owned a store called Blue Pants R'us.

I don't have any closers period other then Street and hoping for Daren O'Day at some point this year. Lindstrom was the closer for the white sox but I figured Nate jones would replace him soon

I'll give you something for Lindstrom. I'm desperate, down to one at the moment.

I'll do Porcello for Lindstrom in this thread, Alex. Just sent you the offer on yahoo.

Back