Sunday Happy Father's Day MLB Discussion

Yeah that's why I posted it after it technically started ....last sec fade of greinke away...

Over @ Minnesota 8u
over@ houston 6u
cws ml 6u and -1.5 3u F 5 3u
over cws tt 6u
1st inn yes 2u

I would agree with that...

Added:
Over @ texas 5u
texas tt o er 5u
over rhe 3u
texas -1.5 3u

Over @ angels 5u
1st inn yes 3u -- cc issues w hrs in the first
1st to score angels 1u

Phillies ml 5u nd F5 2u

Seattle F5 4u

Under F5 @ sd 2u
under @ sd 7u

Absolutely do NOT understand the total @ oakland, it just seems like bait to me .....

Over @ oakland 10u

Colon manages to get run support....L10 starts just 3x less then 5runs....don't like 4 bb last start when he had 6 all season to that point

Phillies ml 5u nd F5 2u

Seattle F5 4u

Under F5 @ sd 2u
under @ sd 7u

Absolutely do NOT understand the total @ oakland, it just seems like bait to me .....

Over @ oakland 10u

Colon manages to get run support....L10 starts just 3x less then 5runs....don't like 4 bb last start when he had 6 all season to that point

Can't bluff me....lol...wish I pounded that oakland total..

Only way the game can be logically bet at 7 imo....totally should be 6.5 highest...seattle was like 9 straight unders think only game they allowed 3+ was when they blew it in the t9th..oakland was not scoring much on amd u der ru.....colon w 5 very good starts in a row and Iwakuma off 8 start w a less then 2 ERA...should b a 6 to 6.5 total...

Just going under 5u @ atlanta....think both sp are at least serviceable here ...meani g 6-7 inn and 3-4 r worst case

If you were a freshman and stayed all 4 years you have been to Omaha at least once.....since 1983

Geaux Tigahs

murdered on those 3 pm games but punished the rest of the card ....and lost a few units .....decent enough week.......

Back