Sunday Discussion

Of course I'm against SportsNut when he's saying he's making his final play

Fuck. Went with White Sox -1.5 +120 when now I realize Rangers +113 was probably just as good of a play (value wise, I wanted + money)

Thanks Chance and Spiderman ..

Problem is my decisions leading to what I am betting. If I could do the research and not bet then I would keep with it but just need to stay clear. Unless someone hit the lottery and wants to put me on the payroll to cap MLB everyday ..lol..Going over the pass few months its just disgusting . Make to many decisions out of disgust and no matter what I do always feel that I am unbalanced action wise. Cut down on games then I choose the wrong ones to play . Its just cost me a ton of dough somehow ...lot of vig and parlays wasted each week which is my fault . Then you get a game like today with Minny which is linked to a couple parlays and the ML and as mentioned boom its a 1500 swing ..which tends to be putting me on tilt either passing on games or shortening the $ wager on games that eventualy win . Each week start fresh and almost always the samething . Very patient get up a good chunk of dough and boom its usually been wasted by the weekend . Usually because I start overthinking everything which started this Thursday .

Just a cluster fuck and alot of it is simlply out o fmy control . Just characteristics of the ADD , OCD , anxiety riddled mind ...:shake::cheers:

thats good baseball there, leadoff double and corky ground to ss, dont worry about hitting the ball to the right side and moving the runner over.:hang:

Getz will not be our leadoff hitter ......I have a feeling wise will be back in that role by all star break or possibly podsednik....

If he continues hitting, I think he'll stay up there, but I don't think it was their preference just because of his youth and acclimination to the majors.

Fucking hate this game sometimes.

bottom 14 gio gonzalez at fucking 90 pitches and seattle could not win it

thatll be the difference, vargas will give up some here for sure.

interesting setup for tmrw - LAA flies back West to play at Oak which had a series in texas before the tough SEA series . SEA hosts texas and its King felix but what is left of the SEA pen ..?:cheers:

Thanks Chance and Spiderman ..

Problem is my decisions leading to what I am betting. If I could do the research and not bet then I would keep with it but just need to stay clear. Unless someone hit the lottery and wants to put me on the payroll to cap MLB everyday ..lol..Going over the pass few months its just disgusting . Make to many decisions out of disgust and no matter what I do always feel that I am unbalanced action wise. Cut down on games then I choose the wrong ones to play . Its just cost me a ton of dough somehow ...lot of vig and parlays wasted each week which is my fault . Then you get a game like today with Minny which is linked to a couple parlays and the ML and as mentioned boom its a 1500 swing ..which tends to be putting me on tilt either passing on games or shortening the $ wager on games that eventualy win . Each week start fresh and almost always the samething . Very patient get up a good chunk of dough and boom its usually been wasted by the weekend . Usually because I start overthinking everything which started this Thursday .

Just a cluster fuck and alot of it is simlply out o fmy control . Just characteristics of the ADD , OCD , anxiety riddled mind ...:shake::cheers:

Switch to the NBA for a few days, but don't stay away from baseball for long! Best write-ups I've seen.:tiphat:

this is totally unsports related but is anyone else watching TLC(The Learning Channel)?? its like 1860 all over again ...wow ....sad ..

Played:

1st team to score Texas +140
TX ML +115
+1.5 -145 (much smaller)
1st H under 5.5 (and small Texas ML)
Parlay Texas and Under :cheers:

At least I swept the game..fucking TWINS !

just 97 runs scored and all home teams won but 3 and 3 rain outs !! GS would have been around 144 ..

Switch to the NBA for a few days, but don't stay away from baseball for long! Best write-ups I've seen.:tiphat:

still play other sports its not bases or anything specific hurting me . Actually had Den 2nd H and parlayed it with the over . Ana ML in hockey and would have added the under in Boston to my Tex ML and Under parlay if I realized the game started at 7:30 not 8 ....I just find ways to fuck shit up:shake:not playing anything in the near term...

Back