Sunday Discussion Thread

Never know, using those stats you referenced about the Braves you'd assume they wouldn't lose again though. This sport is very difficult to find situations, if anything TB has a situational angle today. Even the Royals win games by accident

It’s baseball ya never freaking know but you not gonna lose much money taking Braves as dogs I don’t think. When I dig into futures one day this week I don’t think I’ll be taking any nl teams, there a few I think could get on a roll but I don’t think anyone in NL is beating Braves in playoffs assuming their pitching stays healthy. Don’t think there a lineup in the NL who comes close to stacking up w them, obviously they will lose some games but i don’t see them as a team peaking to early like I did the rays.

Speaking of which why has that game not started yet? My app says a delay, is it raining inside the dome? lol, power outage?

It’s baseball ya never freaking know but you not gonna lose much money taking Braves as dogs I don’t think. When I dig into futures one day this week I don’t think I’ll be taking any nl teams, there a few I think could get on a roll but I don’t think anyone in NL is beating Braves in playoffs assuming their pitching stays healthy. Don’t think there a lineup in the NL who comes close to stacking up w them, obviously they will lose some games but i don’t see them as a team peaking to early like I did the rays.

Speaking of which why has that game not started yet? My app says a delay, is it raining inside the dome? lol, power outage?
Wondered the same thing

Maybe one of the teams or umps thought the break already started, Rays are all out on Clearwater

If memory serves me right Braves lost 2 of 3 to Oakland, clearly they not unbeatable! They are pretty damn stacked tho.

Hour before opening tip can safely say the Mutts are decent pub dogs and a bit of RLM to boot

Actually gonna put a small play on Musgrove v Max

What a total kick in the nuts way to lose Hendricks. Holy shit, 2 outs in 6th and b2b home runs on 2 strike counts to the fuckimg 8 and 9 hitters? You gotta be freaking kidding me. The elder one whatever, he sucked I was wrong, I can live w that. There no freaking way Hendricks shouldn’t have cashed. Wow.

What a total kick in the nuts way to lose Hendricks. Holy shit, 2 outs in 6th and b2b home runs on 2 strike counts to the fuckimg 8 and 9 hitters? You gotta be freaking kidding me. The elder one whatever, he sucked I was wrong, I can live w that. There no freaking way Hendricks shouldn’t have cashed. Wow.

Yeah and they were crap Yankee stadium homers. The catcher HR was 310 feet pop up over the short porch. Both 2 strikes. Awful beat.

Yeah and they were crap Yankee stadium homers. The catcher HR was 310 feet pop up over the short porch. Both 2 strikes. Awful beat.

Jfc, I think only reason those 2 came up was a infield hit too, think yanks had bout 3-4 of those!! That was one the more painful ones I’ve lost. I guess there been a few where some jerkoff manager pulled a guy for no apparent reason, those are the worst but this was pretty close. I didn’t think there was much of any chance we were losing this one, manager even gave him the next batter after volpe to cash, I was doing a little dance at that point, 310 foot 0-2 “bomb”, lol, fuck me.

I hate when @KJ right, I shoulda stayed in bed. I don’t particularly think being day before break had much to do with anything but sucked none the less. Total shit (matz) bested pure garbage (white Sox entire team), dude pitching the best game he has since cards overpaying him that for sure! If only he could face these losers every start. Long as nothing crazy stupid happens in houston at least Gilbert will cash, shoulda went 2-1 on pitcher props like I said but wtf can ya do?

It’s insane dunning somehow made it 5.2 and Hendricks somehow didn’t make it 6. The way both pitched it shoulda been complete opposite.

It’s insane dunning somehow made it 5.2 and Hendricks somehow didn’t make it 6. The way both pitched it shoulda been complete opposite.
Bradley last night

Let's talk about a complete clusterfuck

After the 2nd it looked like he shoulda had 8 ks, then it looked like he should've been pulled with one out in the 4th

Correct, especially with RLM

Long been a tale, I kinda look at it now in a sport that's so long and dry

Just making sure I read it correctly! I have always looked for plays I like that also fade public dogs.

Reactions: KJ
I hate when @KJ right, I shoulda stayed in bed. I don’t particularly think being day before break had much to do with anything but sucked none the less. Total shit (matz) bested pure garbage (white Sox entire team), dude pitching the best game he has since cards overpaying him that for sure! If only he could face these losers every start. Long as nothing crazy stupid happens in houston at least Gilbert will cash, shoulda went 2-1 on pitcher props like I said but wtf can ya do?

Def should have went 2-1. Just bad luck.

Jfc, I think only reason those 2 came up was a infield hit too, think yanks had bout 3-4 of those!! That was one the more painful ones I’ve lost. I guess there been a few where some jerkoff manager pulled a guy for no apparent reason, those are the worst but this was pretty close. I didn’t think there was much of any chance we were losing this one, manager even gave him the next batter after volpe to cash, I was doing a little dance at that point, 310 foot 0-2 “bomb”, lol, fuck me.

Yeah dude made a nice play at third and then just threw the ball 8 feet off the bag

Pirates took Skenes #1 tonight in the draft

My sources say that the other LSU guy Crews has a ton more upside

Thing is the Pirates will never actualize Skenes anyway, he'll be part of some trade that lands them three career minor leaguers

Skenes will prob be in the rotation at some point next year for the Pirates.

I think kid reds took could be up by sept! Seemed like a smart plan from them to take about as ready a pitcher as possible cause they need some pitching asap!

Back