Sunday Discussion Thread

Well, a’s pitcher comes up short again so guess wouidnt have mattered if I went him instead of Gausman, woulda just pissed me off more he didn’t get to 6 and once again got pulled a inning before he needed to be. That the other prinlem w Sears, they seem to pull him earlier than they need to, really don’t understand that with their dog shit pen?

Mad I didn’t play waino out total. Makes no sense he keeps getting lined at 17.5 with juice to over? I get he getting close, unless he just gets smashed he will go 5 most starts but getting thru 6th not something he been able to pull off. Wasn’t really his fault last start but today reds were getting to him and he was up to 98 pitches. Even without lot of walks teams should run his pitch count up fouling pitches off and getting hits.

Wake up 4am, watch tennis then crash

Last two wakeups have been on the sofa which is fine if you wake up to something important. How is there no NBA or NHL tonight? What a waste of a Sunday evening and I haven't remotely looked but guessing the only sporting event is the watered down Boston/NYY game. Doubt anyone changes their plans to watch that one. Rather watch the hot dog contest.

Holy hell. Gilbert got smashed. 2 pitchers got totally blown up on me today. Wtf? Got the reds over anyways.

Cards probably be favored over giants also but not nearly as big as reds which makes no sense really, I’d take reds over either those teams right now.

Cards probably be favored over giants also but not nearly as big as reds which makes no sense really, I’d take reds over either those teams right now.
I'm 48 and don't remember a season in my life where I thought the Cards were straight basement

This is unreal

June baseball is completely unpredictable. 6 month season and a lot of these guys are falling into the trap of the dog days

Not sure how you can make money this time of year, it's a damn craps shoot with how these guys perform

I’ll defer as to why but they are a bad team and should be bet as such.
Looking like late July or August for Columbus, going to schedule a couple days for myself after a couple cames in Cinci. Will fine tune it in a couple weeks.

June baseball is completely unpredictable. 6 month season and a lot of these guys are falling into the trap of the dog days

Not sure how you can make money this time of year, it's a damn craps shoot with how these guys perform
I thought the cards game was very predictable. I swept that shit. I’m increasingly thinking you gotta go props to win at bases. Just playing ml and totals is too hard. Maybe just me.

Reactions: KJ
Is Ohio a legal gambling state? Weed?

Inquiring minds...
Yes. Weed is medical only right now. But Columbus police don't enforce marijuana possession laws by order of the Columbus city attorney. Small town Ohio may be different.

Actually with wire setting up a DK account I know OH is legal for gambling

Weed isn't important really, I have a dispensary down the street and haven't smoked in over a year...just thinking outside the box

Yes. Weed is medical only right now. But Columbus police don't enforce marijuana possession laws by order of the Columbus city attorney. Small town Ohio may be different.
I'm not traveling with drugs

Gone are the days of going to Vegas with an eight ball strapped to my ball sack

I’m sure something can be arranged on the 420 for you
It would like be anxiety

Man those 45 minute flights to Vegas, going to the restroom three times....there's a reason I always sat on the aisle but looking back, those people had to think I wasn't being so discreet. Before Fent ruined that game (and x-rays)

Back