Sunday Discussion Thread

Guessing he missed his spot by a lot

Probably so, just gotta miss out the freaking zone when you ahead in count! Reminded me of the 0-2 splitter o’s closer hung to judge last week, gotta make sure you bury that pitch!

Reactions: KJ
Speaking of bad passes I knew I shoulda played Kikuchi also, Mets flail at so many bad pitches figured he wouldn’t walk many, he just a huge pain in my ass.,

Kopech k’s cash tho! I can’t believe that got bet down, he finally figuring out this starter thing.

Man I’m falling asleep as I post making post look funny, lol. I ate a few zannys to get rid of hangover but has me fading out!

God dammit, shoulda just played rangers Ff again instead the under, I thought Miller would be good enough and obviously expected Eovaldi to be great. Fuck

When the heck are the cardinals going to fire this incompetent manager. I have a bet on them over 78.5 wins which is looking worse by the day.

When the heck are the cardinals going to fire this incompetent manager. I have a bet on them over 78.5 wins which is looking worse by the day.

It ain’t just him it the garbage stupid ass front office that fired Shildt to hire this yes man clown!

They not scared to push him, I figured long as he didn’t get into too much trouble they would give him the 6th
Might still give him the 7th, they want to win this series, 50/50 whether the let the bullpen go 3 innings

I hate laying that 8-9 points: last game they were up 20 all game then pulled starters amd only won by 11: im totally confident they win and don’t think it comes down to wire I just feel lot better at 5

Might still give him the 7th, they want to win this series, 50/50 whether the let the bullpen go 3 innings

You think? I’d be shocked, that be awesome tho cause I made a little play with him 7+ k’s with zona ml, I think he done tho.

I hate laying that 8-9 points: last game they were up 20 all game then pulled starters amd only won by 11: im totally confident they win and don’t think it comes down to wire I just feel lot better at 5
Not like Denver shot well at all from 3 last game, I expect that to change

Guessing you meant this for another forum though

It was a pretty stressful 6 innings I can’t see any chance they bring hold out. No 1 game that important

You think? I’d be shocked, that be awesome tho cause I made a little play with him 7+ k’s with zona ml, I think he done tho.
Never know but if they lose out to ATL for wild card by a game this will be remembered if the bullpen blows it

Not like Denver shot well at all from 3 last game, I expect that to change

Guessing you meant this for another forum though

Not really I knew where I was, just didn’t feel like changing forums, rest the parlay was bases so figured it applied. Lol

Jack leaked the ending to the PGA early lol. Vic was down a stroke and he said I need to go congratulate him

Interesting that Snakes pen is 7th in ERA and 8th in WHIP in the NL so not as terrible as I expected, seems like the games I watch they implode

Well we bout to find out bout them now! They impressed in gm1 holding that 1 run lead, now the I guess closer gotta face top of Braves order w no cushion.

And snakes blow it after getting the 2 tough outs without the runner scoring, 2 out grand slam, lol, damn. That why I didn’t understand walking Riley cause it forced him to face another lefty in Rosario who been super hot this series. Just bad strategy imo.

And snakes blow it after getting the 2 tough outs without the runner scoring, 2 out grand slam, lol, damn. That why I didn’t understand walking Riley cause it forced him to face another lefty in Rosario who been super hot this series. Just bad strategy imo.
I've now witnessed Castro give up both his homers this year. His stats were shockingly very good. All I've seen him do is implode. Why I don't need to watch this shit.

o’s team total cashed easy at least and I always bet more on the pitcher props so any day those are good im good! Lol

I've now witnessed Castro give up both his homers this year. His stats were shockingly very good. All I've seen him do is implode. Why I don't need to watch this shit.

Yea I was looking at his numbers and they seem solid. I dunno what his stuff like, he throwing high 90s, have a secondary wipe out pitch?

Yeah, wiping out the lead

At least they still win a bunch. Cardinals have same pen issues that blows any leads they get but they not even in the lead all that often! You guys have plenty of ammo to go out and get a top notch reliever and a innings eater type starter. It be amazing if they could snag someone like stroman, they be serious contenders then I think.

I dunno if they have any kids w nasty stuff in the minors that could help the pen this year or not?

I dunno if they have any kids w nasty stuff in the minors that could help the pen this year or not?
I'll probably do my annual minors assessment around the end of March, get a feeling for what kind of staying power some of those prospects have

Back