Sunday Discussion Thread

hindsight and all I’d rather be in Valdez k’s instead of Kershaw. Lol. We see tho, I knew I didn’t like Ray vs Stros. Stros came to make a statement this series; prob missed a opportunity to play them even money here,

They might as well just get Ray out of game, he getting knocked around like Stros stealing signs again!! Lol

I was just bout to cuss Kershaw getting into 3-0 count on Flores then comes back and punches him out! Big 1 there!! Lol

I was just bout to cuss Kershaw getting into 3-0 count on Flores then comes back and punches him out! Big 1 there!! Lol

Then the asshole has ruff down 0-2 and walks him!! He not sharp at all. This asshole not pitching more than 5 innings so he better fan another. Missed a golden chance there against a 30% guy in 0-2 freaking hole!

Fuckinv peralta hits into dp to fuck snakes out of 3rd run. Ugh. 2 more innings to get 1 run, shoulda had it there

Pretty much had to have that k of villar who fans a bunch and Kershaw once again can’t get punch out. 4 k’s in 3 innings but he has already thrown 70 pitches, he clearly don’t have it.

Fucking Kershaw. Just needed 1 k in 5th and gets ran from game like a punk. Unreal, thought they could still let him finish 5th but was on him for sucking

Mets gonna get swept. Carrasco hasn’t been good and not much longer for this game. Musgrove gonna pitch 6+ while muts have to use a handful of pen guys. If anyone looking for last live bet of night I think pads taking this game.

LFG Metropolitans! Sorry I left you hanging all day @2daBank - been playing blackjack mostly and down at the book. Up in the hotel trying to knock out some work before the drive to the beach tomorrow. Monday thread isn't up yet but Reds and O's stood out at first glance

Back