Sunday Discussion Thread

Dude had 2 7 inning 1 walk out outings in a row, hadn’t walked anyone 1st 3 innings in this game then he walks 2 and hits a guy out of nowhere. Lol

On the bright side I knew I hadn’t done the work and didn’t like card so I’m not gonna lose all that much overall. Took a bit a beating on the Ff under here in stl cause I did cap this one and did like it but can’t win them all. The Ff under in Chicago wasn’t fair with kopeck going down, whatever, Get back after it monyana

I guess I could still get little back on the RR if Phils come back and Urias pitches 6 innings but not holding my breath.

Little more if rangers/cws pushes Ff under

Ray has given up 3-4 runs in damn near every start this year. Gotta think if seattle wins it probably goes over 8.5

TRL once again showing why he should be fired, throwing Cueto into this game was dumb, I guess In fairness to him he got put in a crappy position but you should always have some kinda contingency plan for if your starter has to exit super early for any reason.

B2B strike outs by middle of Phillies order with bases juiced. I guess the win streak ending today, really thought they could get to double digits.

B2B strike outs by middle of Phillies order with bases juiced. I guess the win streak ending today, really thought they could get to double digits.
Will always respect Tory, he's motivated to not get swept. Guy is a keeper during the down times.

Damn. Gonna be annoyed if reds end up winning the 1st 5 again,, I was a cunt hair away from playing that instead of the under.

Gorman just starting to find it again, I’ll never understand why cards benched him damn near the entire week just cause they were facing lefty pitchers? I get it, we have lot of dudes w good numbers vs lhp but I’m not gonna continually sit my big time prospect who supposed to be a cornerstone piece to lineup and been on a tear since joining the club everytime a team throws a lhp at us, guys like him supposed to play every day!!

Looks to me like JV on pace for a complete game. I knew when I saw his out total that was prob money, just didn’t bring lot of cash with me on that trip, less temptation that way and hadn’t capped card,

I dunno that I like seattle but a seattle/over parlay def makes sense. I’d def add the over if you do happen to like seattle.

The ump fucked Knizner so hard with bases loaded calling two balls two strikes. Fucking bullshit. The pitcher couldn‘t throw a damn strike, but he gets the K

Well, when both teams score as much as the Ff total was and ya played the under safe to say it wasn’t a good bet, bout as bad as Phillies getting clobbered as such big favs. If I’m gonna lose rather do it in spectacular fashion I guess, at least I don’t have to sit around for a hour trying to figure out how I lost! Lol

Looks like houston defense might have did in JV out total, def his bid at a compete game shutout. More proof not taking today serious was a good move!!

Freaking Matt Carpenter has 6 bombs in like 24 at bats for them, how crazy is that? Wonder how many have come thanks to that little league right field?

Is this Kutter Crawford kid pitching for Sox a a highly rated prospect? He mowing seattle down other than the walls.

We should do a little pool on what inning Ray will implode, lol.
Usually 4th and I haven't seen anything about games today

Obv saw him a ton here. My enhanced pitching coach observations saw him do ok against the top of the order the second time around, he pitched incredibly. Was when he hit the scrubs (6-9) the second time he tried to get cute and threw a ton of balls against guys that can't hit!

Will drop my thesis on your desk next time I'm in town

Back