Sunday Discussion Thread

Ok rox, Gomber gave you 6 innings of 3 run ball, that bout all you can ask for at coors, now get him out the freaking game please!! They let him come out for 7th I know what gonna happen, he gonna put a guy on them they yank him and pen will give up the 4th run on his tab! Ugh. Man those fuckers could have just gave me a out prop!! Lol

Ok rox, Gomber gave you 6 innings of 3 run ball, that bout all you can ask for at coors, now get him out the freaking game please!! They let him come out for 7th I know what gonna happen, he gonna put a guy on them they yank him and pen will give up the 4th run on his tab! Ugh. Man those fuckers could have just gave me a out prop!! Lol

How bout that, they actually listened and didn’t send him out for the 7th! Man I was only bout 50/50 whether they would or not, he was at 84 pitches so coulda went either way, for sure woulda lost had they sent him out, would have went exactly how I feared, he put a guy on and then pen let him score as the guy they brought in to start 7th has given up 2 already! Lol. I was hoping the fact he had started getting hit the last 2 innings would push them into right direction!

Anyways, cash another pitcher prop!! I hope some ya’ll taking advantage of this run I been on with these!!!

How bout that, they actually listened and didn’t send him out for the 7th! Man I was only bout 50/50 whether they would or not, he was at 84 pitches so coulda went either way, for sure woulda lost had they sent him out, would have went exactly how I feared, he put a guy on and then pen let him score as the guy they brought in to start 7th has given up 2 already! Lol. I was hoping the fact he had started getting hit the last 2 innings would push them into right direction!

Anyways, cash another pitcher prop!! I hope some ya’ll taking advantage of this run I been on with these!!!
You really need to start a thread, you're rocking but it's hard to sift through the discussion thread for your plays

Grats buddy, I know you do the work

Back