Sunday Discussion Thread

not too much to like tomorrow. Maybe Bubic, would love to fade Jose Lopez after his last start with either TB tt or the game over

leans:
cueto after an incredible game in MIL tonight with a miracle comeback win then blowing a big lead in extras only to build another one. Wild series between two decent teams, but MIL down Hader still makes a difference and has the last two nights. Both bullpens gassed, not a believer in ANDERSON even after a good outing last time out. Hard to predict what will happen, but this one will be decided by whichever veteran starter outpitches the other and who's willing to pitch bullpen guys running on fumes

kikuchi because NYY can't luckbox another win, or can they? Rollercoaster seeing SEA 4-1 and kicking myself only to blow the lead and the game and it made me feel great. Fighting the sweep is not a reason to back the team, but it likely impacts potential rest from SEA and may push some of the fragile yanks to the pine. Gil was a big favorite in his last bullpen start which turned into 6ip, but that was vs BAL

peraltawi has been great to backers, only time i've jumped on him he got lit up (of course) and i've missed the rest. DET lineup is poor, so is CLE. CLE bullpen is better, but has been leaking oil and DET has a bunch of good arms in Cisnero to Fulmer to Soto in whatever order. I'm about done with PLESAC who can't miss bats, similar story with Peralta though

bubic looks like a big price considering an okay bullpen, but StL has owned this series and what feels like the rivalry since @aplous moved south

Who are the probables for bos/tor? That night game was a kick in the nuts for the jays, Berrios was dominant and just made that one mistake in the 6th and they lose in extras. A sweep would have been huge bc they are right there and as well as they are playing rn, so are nyy and oak.

Who are the probables for bos/tor? That night game was a kick in the nuts for the jays, Berrios was dominant and just made that one mistake in the 6th and they lose in extras. A sweep would have been huge bc they are right there and as well as they are playing rn, so are nyy and oak.

yeah I like the loss for Jays though coming into this spot. I went ML g1, and laid off g2 thinking Sox pitching would be strong. Today I think Ritchards gets removed from the rotation moving forward.

Should be richards/ryu

yeah I like the loss for Jays though coming into this spot. I went ML g1, and laid off g2 thinking Sox pitching would be strong. Today I think Ritchards gets removed from the rotation moving forward.

houck should be in there before Richards and Perez, but the owners are cheap so why not throw away a 1st place team on the final lap

Anyone know if Cards game will resume? Currently in rain delay and I got Over in last leg of a parlay.

Back