Sunday Discussion/Lines

21 , 19 push the -9 , 31 and 25 are the recent home wins for SA vs OKC...

Away 15 , 41 and 20 in the wins with 2 losses SU in the past 10 meetings...

70 at half would be comforting ....cant complain about +20 after 1 Q either just wish the last 3 were already over..

strong start....

the 1st H went well . Got sidetracked with the NFL took a {L1} play on OKC +3 in the 2nd H as a little insurance against a couple of big plays pending ..

Any thoughts on the last one . Havent even looked at it yet my head is spinning ...:cheers:

i honestly think Lakers Roll

Minny just inst very good..they've had their issues and i can definatly see a 15ish Q comin for them

Under looks good as well

i honestly think Lakers Roll

Minny just inst very good..they've had their issues and i can definatly see a 15ish Q comin for them

Under looks good as well

Was thinking of doing the same thing I did in the SA game ....just not as strong of plays for me ...

Play the team totals , 1st H and game ...the Laker ATS run is getting kinda of long as well . Guess i have 20 minutes to figure it out ...:shake:

May wanna roll on either the Lakers TT over 29 or the over 52.5 in the 1st quarter tonight Nut. Last week's Sunday night special vs Milwaukee I believe was an abberration. Should see some points flying tonight down in Staples.

May wanna roll on either the Lakers TT over 29 or the over 52.5 in the 1st quarter tonight Nut. Last week's Sunday night special vs Milwaukee I believe was an abberration. Should see some points flying tonight down in Staples.

Looking at the over but not sure I like the 1st H or 1st Q much ...liked this stat with LAL defensive struggles lately....Wolves 4-1 SU when shooting above 45% but 0-16 when below it ..

really MINNY has had 3 tough games with McHale and showed well in all Utah , @ Denver and vs SA while just getting Miller back last game after 4 out . They clearly struggle vs good teams after the Half though so lean Minny 1st H and LAL 2nd H then...

Walton starting and now Radmonvic isnt even getting minutes might help move the ball on offense better . Think Wlaton had 8 assists last game....

Still looking at this :cheers:

SA shit the bed ...should middled more at half..6 to go just need 1 run but you can see SA taking OKC lightily ..

yeah i agree

sunday nite game...OKC 2-20ish...on B2B...minimal effort...lets just get the win mentality

yeah i agree

sunday nite game...OKC 2-20ish...on B2B...minimal effort...lets just get the win mentality

Sad part is this is OKC all the time on the road . Crushed in the 1st H and rally in the 2nd played it so many times like that . Just figured after 2 chokes and down 20 after 1 Q they would fold but credit to them they didnt......

Cant figure out who I like . Think I am just burnt out after that SA choke I could have avoided.

Over 210 {level1}
Over 112.5 -120 LAL TT {Level2}

:cheers:

How often do you see a healthy Spurs team lose 3 of 4 quarters at home. Obviously we have to give much credit to OKC but somehow I also think there was a conscious decision to go in a new direction by Pop.

How often do you see a healthy Spurs team lose 3 of 4 quarters at home. Obviously we have to give much credit to OKC but somehow I also think there was a conscious decision to go in a new direction by Pop.

I do agree . I try to pay attention to who is on the court in every game and it seemed clear after the 1st Q that Pop was not going to flinch when OKC made a run and cut into the lead. Everytime I looked it was 1 SA starter and bench players . I definetly would have had my starters out there to start the 4th seeing how OKC had continue to creep back into the game ...

I didnt expect and the only reason I felt comfortable laying such a huge number was I expected at least good quarters from SA and as you said got 1 real quarter and three coasting ones..

Cant figure out who I like . Think I am just burnt out after that SA choke I could have avoided.

Over 210 {level1}

:cheers:

Over 210 {level2}
Wolves 1st Half +8.5 {Level2}

decided to just play the Wolves 1st H and hope it sets up the LAL 2nd H . Wolves still looking for McHale's 1st win pushed me onto it. :cheers:

wow

whtata shitfest...Under right on queue so far

I am about 22-1 on plays I thought about playing today and just couldnt hit SUBMIT on for some reason. Weird !!

Lean Over and LAL ....who knows what I do...shots there but no outside shooting and just 7 FTs apiece....:shake:

81 shots, 14 FTs...Slightly above average pace...Slightly...Lots of bricks from the outside...

Most of the numbers fit my 2H Over criteria, but the pace is questionable...Another 8 shots and I'd play it, but I'll pass and I'm sure it'll fly Over since I am passing...

They didnt even adjust the 2nd H total ....

Would think yo get 104-105 range ..

No adjustment at all...I was thinking 104.5...

The question is if LAL covers the 2nd H how do they crack 107 2nd H points when that makes it at least a 13 pt game ??

So has to be LAL/Under Or Minny and Over ?

81 shots, 14 FTs...Slightly above average pace...Slightly...Lots of bricks from the outside...

Most of the numbers fit my 2H Over criteria, but the pace is questionable...Another 8 shots and I'd play it, but I'll pass and I'm sure it'll fly Over since I am passing...

No adjustment at all...I was thinking 104.5...

Problem I saw was 11 offensive boards and 42 attempts ...offensive boards off a miss are really one 1 possession IMO. You can only score points once .

So 28 misses and 11 offensive boards is crazy high ..you miss the 1st get a board and miss again thats 2 misses ..

Problem I saw was 11 offensive boards and 42 attempts ...offensive boards off a miss are really one 1 possession IMO. You can only score points once .

So 28 misses and 11 offensive boards is crazy high ..you miss the 1st get a board and miss again thats 2 misses ..

I saw pieces of the 1H...Thanx for that info as that clinches the fact that I am not on it...11 offensive boards has this pace at avergae at best, then...

No matter how its sliced 42 attempts with 11 offensive boards IMO is inflated number of attempts . You have to think at least a few of those boards turned into a second shot but really still the same possession...

Going with a parlay of LAL -8 to under 106.5 ...you need 58-49 to lose ...Wolves have been struggling in 2nd H avg less then 49 much less ..

Well, since I am not betting the Over, it will go Over, so you may as well take the Over...We'll see how it plays out...

59-46 L5 2nd Hs for Minny but outscored 59 to 46 while LAL at home about 56-48 all season . recently L5 closer to 56-56

Thanks Brewer. I know how you feel .

I agree with your arguement in theory . The sound pace vs the discounted line. Odd they didnt drop it a tad though seems like they expected it to get chased in the 2nd Half...

Just using some logic to see what happens..Thanks and lets see if we figure something out here

Over 210 {level2}
Wolves 1st Half +8.5 {Level2} WIN

decided to just play the Wolves 1st H and hope it sets up the LAL 2nd H . Wolves still looking for McHale's 1st win pushed me onto it. :cheers:

LAL -15 {level1}

2nd H under 106.5 and LAL -8 {level1}

If it means sacrificing a small play for the chance at hitting 2 medium plays thats fine by me . :36_11_6:

Back