Sunday, Dec 2nd Props

Bills related though I haven't seen numbers yet.

McCoy rushing yds and total yds over worth a look. Ivory to a lesser extent though they haven't used him much. Although wrong about the outcome, I expected the Bills rushing attack to struggle last week... Clay will be back for this one which helps. Allen will have 20 attempts, they'll look to build off the run.

Drake a risky one to play but I could see him running all over the Bills. Bills run d is suspect... Murphy played last week but struggled. Fournette could have ran for 200 last week. Take a look at the ypc Buffalo has allowed to opposing running backs otr. 5.9 to Aaron Jones, 6.6 to Marion Mack (220 allowed to all rushers), everyone they play rips off a 16+ yd run at some point.

I took Watson over 31.5 rushing yards. I think we see a lot of scrambling out of him today

As usual I took Theo over 57 all purpose
also lions TT over 22.5 I expect at least 2 garbage TD's from the lions in the 4th.
Book it

I hit Gurley over 88.5 rush yards. After barely using him against KC I think they use him a lot vs Detroit. They 'should' be up and shouldn't abandon the run.

I looked at how RBs have done lately vs Detroit though and the Lions defense has been pretty good. Word of caution.

Back