sunday buckets

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
first and foremost today is sunday so dont forget to bet the last dog on the card. that dog being the queens catching a td - the xp at staples.

i think the suns game means a lot more for the suns than as does it for dallas. suns chasing the two seed dallas pretty much has things wrapped up. only question i have is does dallas use this game to send a message to the west. i dunno that answer yet.

more to come going to do some more thinking. thinking is good.

Yo...Sac is gonna be a decent play tomorrow. LAL is a very public favorite.

WE r different on Suns though. I like Dallas, bro!

GL tomorrow. I can talk turkey.

fuck the queens who knows if they show up or not they're bitches

last dog on sunday is now 14-0 ATS, 10-4 SU since Dec 10th 2006

this is the trend i speak of. now dont go telling any squares you know our little fact.

this is the trend i speak of. now dont go telling any squares you know our little fact.
BAR already knows sorry

I would never bet on anyone to be more motivated than the Mavs, Avery won't let them not be ready especially against a top team. I'm gonna be on the Mavs in a revenge game from the home loss a couple weeks ago, GL to you though

bulls pretty much have to win tom in atl as they most likely will lose at detroit.

atlanta is at home after being on the road for two games. after this home game for the hawks they go back on the road. i argue that this game is almost a road game for both teams.

bulls look decent here.

dallas catching pts does not happen often in the regular season folks and when it does it cashes at a pretty healthly clip (32-13 ATS last 3 years). im not one to bet against trends of that sort or to bet against the robots of the regular season that are the dallas mavs.

dallas also comes into this game with revenge on their minds from a 129-127 loss dealt to them by phoenix in thier last meeting not too long ago.

some trends that pertain to this series ...
  • <LI class=more>Mavericks are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Phoenix. <LI class=morecool>Underdog is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
  • Road team is 4-0 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
2* dallas +2

other potential plays that i am looking at ATM are ... char catching a td or more above the border, chicago in a-town, and the queens in la la land.

Last edited:
stop it with the trends jesus i love handy for the reason he also hates when people bet by trends its hilarious

toronto has beat charlotte by margins of 17 and 21 respectively in their last two meetings. toronto's next game is at miami.

will toronto be looking ahead is my question for you?

I would never bet on anyone to be more motivated than the Mavs, Avery won't let them not be ready especially against a top team. I'm gonna be on the Mavs in a revenge game from the home loss a couple weeks ago, GL to you though

I agree. GL tonight Brewer. :shake:

thanks for the trend brewer :cheers:

All Hail Bator,

Are you MrBator at covers bro???
or
Are you brewer7 also at covers before??

just curious

2* denver -3 -120

1* charlotte +7 -120
3* charlotte +7

only other game im playing for the day is the queens, im waiting on getting the best line.

im on the mets in the MLB.

gl all.

Last edited:
I noticed your call on the dog for the last game on Sun which lost. That's not my point. I play a lot of these so called trends and have done pretty good over the years. If you go back to March 11 you will find that the fav won and covered that night. Here's the point. I played a trend that hit over 90% and came up almost every day for the first three months one year. I made the mistake of posting it and guess what? It missed the next 6 nights and never got obove 45% for the rest of the year. I don't post them anymore. Good luck whatever you play.

im pretty sure no sharps are reading this site as a part of their daily routine.

also the march 11 play was a winner. portland won outright as a 1 pt dog vs golden st.

i appreciate hearing from you tho but i doubt my continual posting of trends i discover and systems will effect my results.

good luck on your plays.

I sorry you didn't take it the way I meant. By the way Port opened at -120 ml, -1 and closed at -125 ml, -1'. I went back and checked it. I was going by my records when I wrote the previous post and I might make a mis-take. Good luck today.

Back