Connecticut @ New York OVER 151

Los Angeles +7.5 @ Detroit

Los Angeles @ Detroit UNDER 150.5

Indiana @ Phoenix OVER 165

Minnesota @ Sacramento OVER 146.5

gl to all

:shake:

looks good bro

i see u have been playin whole slate lately...do u like them all or just tryin something diff?

did i read this correctly.....Dales opened at -7??

now down to 3-3.5....is that correct?

damn...that fell like bricks and the % is on Chicago as well who is in a 3/4 span

seriously considering comets here

did i read this correctly.....Dales opened at -7??

now down to 3-3.5....is that correct?

damn...that fell like bricks and the % is on Chicago as well who is in a 3/4 span

seriously considering comets here

yea.. pretty weird.. I'm actually leaning Houston.. but 3.5 is a bit too close for me.

Good luck Blitz!!!

Any leans on the SA-Sea game?

Leaning on SA +5 myself but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Down by 10 units in WNBA but have managed to make up for it by winning in MLB.

Got to win sometime in WNBA right?

Cheers!!!

Good luck Blitz!!!

Any leans on the SA-Sea game?

Leaning on SA +5 myself but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Down by 10 units in WNBA but have managed to make up for it by winning in MLB.

Got to win sometime in WNBA right?

Cheers!!!

thanks man.. and I agree, SA would have to be my lean as well.. but it's a tough one to call.. I would not be surprised to see Seattle cover here considering how they play at home... but then again, SA seems to have their number... just a tough one either way.. gl if you play it bro..

:shake:

ur ats is -17 units and ur totals are +14 units but your overall is somehow -32 units? u should be -3 units shouldnt u?

no brewer, I think he put a (+) for his totals instead of a (-)... just a typo...

For what it's worth, I'm waiting for the right second half spot. Minnesota looked good to me; the side, at least... GL with the points in the 2H bro...

yea brewer... good catch... Rex pretty much nailed it...

I have my positive numbers in blue and my negative in red... I had not updated my record since last Tuesday. At that time, my over/under plays were in the plus side of things so when I copied and pasted everything over to adjust the numbers, I changed it from blue to red, and made the calculations, but seemed to have left the + sign instead of replacing it with a -. That was the typo...

appreciate the heads up though bud.

4-2 on the night...

updated:

All-Out Blitz ( 59 - 57 ) ( 50.8% ) -24.2 units

ATS ( 41 - 40 ) ( 50.6% ) -8.75 units

Totals ( 18 - 17 ) ( 51.4% ) -15.45 units

well i feel somewhat bad now about it. wish u best at getting back to black and then into the green. keep at it.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
naw.. don't fret it bud...

I was actually down 48.7 units after Wednesday night and was about to call it a season, but I've cut my losses in half since then and hopefully, things continue going back into the black direction... so it's all good.... for now anyway... haha... thanks again for the heads up though... and gl on your plays bud.

Back