Sunday Basketball in the NBA

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
2-0 last night, up 20 units even.

Early games:

Toronto -4 -120 6 Units to Win 5.0 Units
Knicks OVER 207.5 5.5 Units to Win 5.0 Units

Toronto here is the better team. Coming off of a loss, while the Cats' coming off an emotional win vs. the Hornets. However, home court in my opinion is nullified a bit due to the game being so early. A time setting the Raptors are very used to and the Cats are not. Favored a good amount here for a reason.

I feel like I'm getting a feel for these Knicks over. On the year, I'm 2-0 picking their totals over. Including vs. the Wiz just the other night.

The big dog in this forum is on both of them too, so that doesn't hurt.

GL

:cheers:

GL bro...

We are both kinda on same track with these Knicks totals..being selective..layed off when games 2 and 3 just got hammered too high.

Lets keep it going.

GL bro...

We are both kinda on same track with these Knicks totals..being selective..layed off when games 2 and 3 just got hammered too high.

Lets keep it going.

Thanks guys.

Exactly BAR, looks like the %'s too are in our favor as fading the Knicks overs might be good over the course of the season and looks like alot are doing so. However, Utah not a great defensive team but can score at will inside vs. this Knicks team. The spread too also indicates that they will be in this game... so hopefully that means they hit a high clip from the arc and this total sails over. We'll know real early if this games going over... if the pace is there early we should be good.

Thanks DuY!

Raptors -4 2H 11 Units to Win 10 Units

Shooting 46%, vs. CHA 40%. Gave up a last second 3 point shooting foul from half court to close the 1Q and got T'd up with it. Giving CHA pretty much their lead as of right now. Raptors, 0-7 from 3.

If you watching this game though and I've noticed this in the NO game.... the Raptors had the shitty rim. It's dead as hell and not friendly... the Hornets got back into it in the 2H shooting on the (left) other hoop. I know it's not a major capping issue... but this thing sounds like the rim you had growing up that rotted out. Weird.

Back