Sunday A's already won the AL, MLB DISCUSSION

Why is Chad Qualls pitching?
Why by the way should the Padres be dissolved. Quality pitching staff with almost no money.

It's right in the heart of the gaslamp, so downtown bars, etc. IN the middle of everything, great weather, beach attitude...tons of shit to do at the park, which is what you need when your team blows

Actually they have more money than Tampa or Oakland. Still what's 90 million these days

Hate this scoring explosion in San Diego but Oakland and the under are hopefully going well

Any staff would have good #s playing in that park.

But how they have a payroll higher than TB/Oakland but can't put out 2 .220 hitters in a lineup, yikes!

Cokin has posted that their decisions on players are a little crazy and that they need to select some real bats--Who knows. By the way I am not sure anything will help them on this trip but Toronto's best 2 days are Monday and Tuesday.

I've always thought decent hitters could go into SD and as time wore on, not getting the distance they're used to they get frustrated and slowly just stop fundamentally hitting. Same happens in Seattle and San Fran to a degree, but SD is just such a bad team that the frustration sets in sooner and they just expect failure. Ball just goes nowhere, and it's heavy so even hard hit liners aren't lasers like they are in other stadiums.

Might be true. Would not have played the under in Oakland is SF was not coming in tomorrow. Now I have to hold my breath in both games

For some time I have just assumed I could only bet Houston with Cosart. A little while ago I went to the match up page at Covers. Houston Available pen 10.20 ERA
Angel available pen .53 ERA. This has to stop. I have to start fading this team.

They are 4-17 SU at Arlington since 2010. You would have had to pay an average of -238 per game to fade the Astros in that situation though, but still would have returned 14% on your investment.

The whole COmcast fiasco in Houston prevents me from seeing any of their games. But I am thinking I will be able to get the Rangers' local feed like normal. As an action junkie, this may be my only opportunity to see them play this season. I have to bet that game.

Lets go back to rooting for the Padres. Not really liking my chances for the under.

Well the question is Rick. It does not come up very often. 2 shutout complete games in a row. If I was sure he could handle it I would bet on him because he loves 4 days and takes Detroit losses seriously but I have no idea if it is possible for him to pitch well in this spot.

Seattle is 10-1 on Monday and coming off a loss. Could be a very bad day for Minn.

Back