Sunday 5/12 MLB Discussion

1st inn yes @ houston 2u

Under @ minny 3u

Over @ stlouis -- going huge ...garcia on long rest + both sp career wise has just decent splits in day games.

Garcia has good career splits on long rest but I didn't like the extra rest after a few good outings. I believe when things are going good one thing that can kill it is extra rest but its just my personal opinion

Yeah he's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

Also is it just me or do the redsox just suck at scoring at home? Maybe it's just in the early innings.

Red Sox have been very hot or cold so far ...no idea what to expect from them ..

Braves ml 6u

Over @ arizona ( again )...played it every gane so one more time ...arizon rested goldschidmt ...5u

Despite the trends suggesting seattle and dodgers, have no interest.

..miami hasn't scored more then 3 vs a LH bit either mismi ends the trend or cap gets on track

Amazed we couldn't get to 7 runs at kc today but good part is fenway broke double digits and rocks are at 8 by themselves -- so poised to cash everything in that game

Think I probably pass on medlen for at least the entire year. He's going to lose a ton this year its obvious at this point...

Probably my last play white sox ml and just riding Sale more then anything ..

Really like cws here as I'm not a huge fan of Wilson but white sox vs lefties not exactly inspiring.

Still trying to finish w a bang this week (not that it has anything to do w this play)....

White Sox ML 10u , F5 2u and -1.5 1u. Over 7.5 3 u and over TT 3u

Granted, it's the Angels, but Sale's performance tonight was nearly as dominant as anything we've seen in MLB as of late. He's really coming into form. Nice cash for those on the Sox.

Agreed and granted its the slumping Angels but that's one heck of a lineup on paper. I defintely think he was one of the top lefties in the game and consistency is so big for me ...7+ inn and 3 run or less is super elite imo( consistently that is )

Congrats

Back