Sunday 4/21 MLB Discussion

i'm on the fence there; it would seem OVER should be the play in Philly but not sure if weather, ump agree and Westbrook got his clunker washed out the other night.

was looking forward to playing a Harden pts over player prop but no value at all, guess only lean i have there is the dog plus pts

Lean your way in the NBA too..not the total though -- lost on tha part of it....

Both SP get run support usually ...Kendrick last 3 times vs stlouis got 4 each time then the first 3 times he saw 13 20 and 13!! I have so many parlays and reverses here but added phillies and over as well....prop went over RHE

11 Angel K's against 3 relievers and in 5 inn. Was gonna say 4-3 walkoff written all over it and Grumbling did it already

fuckin tigers..how many times can one team shit the bed with bases loaded like that?

go phillies and royals..

Played the under @ okc. Houston scored 136 vs Dallas and became an under team ...think they cracked 115 vs bad teams like sac, Portland and clear. Don't really see okc breaking 110 points and to me that makes a case for the under

What a frustrating night!! The Phillies toyed with me for before paying OFF on everything..ml, -1.5 , reverse w the over, TT over, the over ......I don't even want to start counting what could have been had Boston not pissed that game away and heat not stayed under by a point ...at least despite that craziness Houston game went under...still a pretty awesome day in bases .....hit everything early except fenway over, then kinda sucked from 2-4 pm but hung tough didnt give back much and absolutely crushed the last game...lost some hair In the process...hope everyone made out well

Back